Pics of Well Worn/Weathered CRK's ONLY!

_uaKmitOaEkvLtCCAHRWdt_3A8aY5rZ8VEJWG5KJXmV_Ii7lOBV1O4_K7rjRhw2Xy9w0sBvMCmEzh-PT2JQken4y40qJOQ6FlyjzMIkZdCoBZV0HSjnb82iEQhHikFmpI5Tu4tQbIAjsiKZzJPvn49R_-BMlJG_PuW-zdPy03FLz4OQGtdB09V0GREw1O4Gp4TfVgEsHB48kHiDxPbDhX4vhzc7VJnYcTzgDUnLfZcQHUpCXFZi3nYrUDN0bWe8U7wIi6mtMgSdVVnlymmswHbk5Vg-pdvEb-qTfzuWLf_QoxCmUFoyFRVm5gBgMHuar8r0rHXRw10Y2HSEs2uYlyQydjWsjImjeosVGhX7l76z4ZIJ7HlHPOjLYwl1ebZHCOmUcU2LxsSekr0fvJ5MXTG8_EoNFC_uqmiZIkWNU_OBC3H041AuP2GzWC5TKUNE9rBkufDMpvl6zTvRs7K58shwcDENW5uoYHML5LVUP-O5p9jbeKUBDgCd6oeHfEOcgww6-Y99sKvsujDDx5tnhKo7ATTmdpASBV8PSfC6hCCf7_Arapk6-yYFCjw5bQ8krlY9QzMI_T2Qb_0o2FnC0T6GE3h-2oKafj6ZKpPioOB85UaO6Lt0mnURGDH0ar9c8Uo1GMwLYbMZX7EWICGn7auCw5_OJit7cP-E=w850-h637-no

My (2) EDC blades - used and loved every....single....day....

I tried to capture the wear on my Wilson Combat 21s and an Umnumzaan. I just couldn’t quite capture all of it like I wanted. The snail trails on the Regular showed up pretty well. I think the Wilson Combat versions look particularly good with wear on the scales. They wear it well :D

Edit: Josh K Josh K , I only used my standard photo edits which I usually try to keep pretty subtle.

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

Last edited:
I just got this Inkosi Insingo. This is a well worn blade. It still cuts though :)

i.ashx
Glad u picked one up. I feel the large Inkosi micarta is just a mass chunk of titanium and micarta with classic CRK fit and finish and surprisingly carries in the pocket perfectly. How do you compare it with your large micarta sebenza? And as always great pics.

Last edited:
Glad u picked one up. I feel the large Inkosi micarta is just a mass chunk of titanium and micarta with classic CRK fit and finish and surprisingly carries in the pocket perfectly. How do you compare it with your large micarta sebenza? And as always great pics.

Overall I think I prefer the micarta Sebenza 25 & Inkosi. They just feel so great in the hand. The micarta 21 is still great though. There is no wrong choice.

38BDC57B-190C-430E-840C-D8C1CC6E0711.jpeg
Added a picture because I did not realize I what thread I had posted in :D

I picked up my first Micarta Inkosi yesterday and was surprised at how different it felt than the Micarta 21. The finger cut outs make the Inkosi both more narrow and thicker than an inlaid 21.
An inlaid Inkosi feels radically different from even a plain. It’s a nice change but I think my next large will be a CF one when they are back in stock :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back