Picture of the Vox/Anso Spyderco Collaboration.

Knives this size are useful and easy on the pocket. I have a Caparral in my pocket and would like to more this size from Spyderco.

The hole was one of the obstacles that had to be overcome to comply with dutch laws. The hole couldn't be big enough to actually use in order to open the blade in a one-handed fashion.

I wonder what the one-handed Danish people do?

Last edited:
I really like and think it will make a great edc. I liked the look of the rock lobster which looks a lot like the pingo but it was just to big. This will be just the ticket. Sal when can we expect it to be available in the US?

it's amusing that a country that spewed forth some of the most violent warriors ever - vikings - have such ridiculous knife laws. BTW, depending which latin country u find yourself in, "pingo" is slang for either a horse in bad shape or a dick.

The hole was one of the obstacles that had to be overcome to comply with dutch laws. The hole couldn't be big enough to actually use in order to open the blade in a one-handed fashion.

I beg your pardon? Danish laws surely. Dutch laws have nothing to do with this knife.

I probably won't be buying one in the near future, but I love the fact that out is being made. The fact that spyderco is making a knife specially for a small group is why I love this company. Thanks for listening to us Sal.

I probably won't be buying one in the near future, but I love the fact that out is being made. The fact that spyderco is making a knife specially for a small group is why I love this company. Thanks for listening to us Sal.

Agreed, A big thanks to Sal and company for taking care of their customer base all around the world.

I just got back from buying a vintage bike made in Denmark and came home to see a DK EDC Spyderco waiting for me. What could be better than that. Thanks Sal!
First impression: Good, that the Bunny Ears were removed. Really like the Böhler-Uddeholm steel. I really like thickness (or rather lack of thickness) of the blade. My Böker Cox, which is the natural knife to compare the Spyderco with, has a waaay too thick blade IMO (just my opinion of course).
The slim FRN handle is an excellnt choice of material and I am a big fan of both the handle material and how slim the handle is. Makes for great carry.
The wire pocket clip is simply fantastic!
Im a huge fan of the wire configuration.
Also really like the deep pocket carry.
I simply can not stress enough, how much I like the wire clip and the deep pocket carry.
I just got the knife, so the jury is still out on the blade shape and how the knife feels in the hand when using it. It might or might not work for me. Will report back.
IMG_0218.jpg

Looks good! Wondering how strong the back spring is compared to the UKPK?

I kinda like the horns.

-Tye

I like it either way but the horns/bunny ears did add some zazz to the knife.

I imagine (And hope)the spring will be pretty strong so you can't open it one handed with your thumb pressing against the blade.

Back