Pictures of your knives with carbon fiber

Mo2

Post pics of your knives with carbon fiber. its fine to have other materials as long as its got carbon fiber on it. double points for full carbon fiber scales.
i'll start.

11352950_745470758907296_1986088552_n.jpg

I'm pretty picky with CF...doesn't always do it for me and I've had my fair share of slabs that were void city.

This knife has some of the best I've ever seen:

Titanium MISSION MPU with homemade CF scales and titanium chain ring bolts. Titainium carabiner and split ring.

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

CF SAK

I'm too lazy to dig them all up, but here are a few from the lined desk drawer I keep the couple of dozen knives I rotate through regularly carrying:

Mg4NU7Y.jpg

I'm a sucker for highly polished CF, apparently. This knife is a thick, wide, clunky pocket hog, but I can't give it up because I love the CF on it so much. In fact, though I own customs and many high end production knives in CF, this is my favorite CF knife handle of all of them:

bL4Yp1z.jpg

I'm too lazy to dig them all up, but here are a few from the lined desk drawer I keep the couple of dozen knives I rotate through regularly carrying:

Mg4NU7Y.jpg

I'm a sucker for highly polished CF, apparently. This knife is a thick, wide, clunky pocket hog, but I can't give it up because I love the CF on it so much. In fact, though I own customs and many high end production knives in CF, this is my favorite CF knife handle of all of them:

]

3rd in from the right. What is that?

When i was a kid, i dreamed of owning a carbon fiber racing car.

good to know i can atleast afford a carbon fiber knife.

ZT knives look amazing in CF

3rd in from the right. What is that?

It's a Chinese clone of a Sinkevich SiDis knife model (I don't know the name of the real thing). It's just like the 0454 next to it, but smaller and with a different back spacer (a shorter back spacer and then seven decorative standoff bars). It's just enough smaller to make it sort of a middle option between my 0450cfzdp (not pictured here because I left it on my night stand the other day) and the 0454.

Back