Pictures of your knives with carbon fiber

DSC_2950_zpsmwihaeom.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for all the updates with model names!

Corey, I was asking about the gold class 908 that has that small ring of CF around the pivot. Have never seen that before and I didn't recognize it as a Stryker all dressed up. Thanks!

Ok, yea I didn't even think about that little carbon fiber ring. I had another Gold Class Stryker that also had a pivot ring like that, but the ring wasn't carbon fiber.

SAM_2928.jpg~original

SAM_2931.jpg~original

^Benchmade 908-161 Stryker

Here's a few others that are no longer in my collection...

SAM_2804.jpg~original

^Benchmade 586-141 Mini Barrage

SAM_2703.jpg~original

^Benchmade 690BC1CF

SAM_2477.jpg~original

^Benchmade 484-1 Nakamura

SAM_2115.jpg~original

^Benchmade 770

SAM_1985.jpg~original

^William Henry T12CF

SAM_1963.jpg~original

SAM_1966.jpg~original

^Brian Tight Twist Tighe

Last edited:
What's the model # for that top one falar? Might be a little larger than I prefer to carry, but I love the blade shape.

What's the model # for that top one falar? Might be a little larger than I prefer to carry, but I love the blade shape.

ZT0452CF

4.1" blade. Carries like a much smaller knife though. I love it, feels great in the hand too. It's just a beefed up version of the ZT0450CF a few down with the black blade. That one is a 3.25" and only weighs 2oz. I also have the ZT0450 that is titanium on both sides.

Thanks. I've got the 450 and love it but would like to try the big brother out someday. The scales looked different so I wasn't sure if that was it or not.

Thanks. I've got the 450 and love it but would like to try the big brother out someday. The scales looked different so I wasn't sure if that was it or not.

It's my favorite knife now. The 0450s flip so fast but the sound of the 0452 flipping with it's increased mass is so......satisfying.

It definitely looks massive compared to the 450. I hardly ever carry any of my larger knives, but I'm still fond of quite a few of em.

I only have a few CF knives; this one is the prettiest ... enjoying a can of Fresca.

For some reason, I'm surprised that nobody has posted a Skeletool CX! I'd post mine but I don't have any pictures of it.....
Nonetheless, awesome knives folks!

I've only seen one Benchmade Rift in this thread so far, so here's mine:

Back