1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Pictures of your SOG knives

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by johnu2, Feb 26, 2008.

1. biboufab

biboufab

Mar 20, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  2. B Griffin

B Griffin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    Great looking knives, how do you like the UDT?

3. B Griffin

Dec 22, 2007
    Here are the pics of the only one I have on hand at the moment. I love this knife and have carried it everywhere through all kinds of weather and environments. I have had Seal Knives and Seal pups, and two other bowies...apparently I equip my entire family :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

I sometimes carry it in a moded sheath I put together.

[​IMG]

But usually it just stays in it's own sheath in my field kit in my truck when it's not on my belt.

[​IMG]

4. tholiver

tholiver

Feb 22, 2003
    Is the tip of your Govtac broken?

5. nutz_about_knives

nutz_about_knives

Aug 21, 2005
    Yeah he had it replaced by SOG some time back... Check the previous pages or archives and you'll find his post. He's in the Netherlands.

6. Ruslan

Ruslan

Jul 6, 2006
    Guess who? ^.^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  7. DarkKnight369

DarkKnight369

Mar 3, 2009
    My new Seal Pup Elite....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. B Griffin

Dec 22, 2007
    Here is the new one, the Super Bowie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. venomintake

venomintake

Aug 7, 2008
    Are SOG knife tips easily breakable?

10. nutz_about_knives

nutz_about_knives

Aug 21, 2005
    Not really. The SOGs I have seem to have a thin tip (though thickest near the handle) and I've only heard Gov-Tac's and X-42 Recondo's breaking (for fixed blades).

11. nutz_about_knives

nutz_about_knives

Aug 21, 2005
    Hey guys,

Look what the cat dragged in.... :eek:

Got a almost new Midnight Tigershark (sharpened by SOG) to add to my collection! Is't not BNIB minty but it does look new after some SOGgy sharpening! Wiped with 'tuf-glide' to bring out the glow and colour of the knife.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will be uploading the shots to SOG Knives Collectors for Mark (sogfans) to use. ;)

[​IMG]

12. johnu2

johnu2

Jun 5, 2007
    Very nice collection! Did you have a Seal Team Elite as well?
    Also, where did you get that stand?

13. nutz_about_knives

nutz_about_knives

Aug 21, 2005
    Ah John, you beat me to it! After I get all the rare SOGs the Seal Team Elite will be first on my list! I've been wanting to get that one since last year... :eek:

The stand can be found from various online shops. type: SOG "FIXEDDIS" and you can find it. ;)

14. johnu2

johnu2

Jun 5, 2007
    Oh, I remember now. You were deciding whether to get the Tech Bowie or Seal Team Elite. I thought you had both for a moment :eek:

15. nutz_about_knives

nutz_about_knives

Aug 21, 2005
    Uh huh. :cool: I got the Tech Bowie in the end but I still like the Seal Team Elite. Get both! :D

16. B Griffin

Dec 22, 2007
    Man that's SWEET! I'm still looking for an original Tigershark with the upper tine on the handguard...but I couldn't afford it now if I find it.

I just got this one in and have been having some fun with it. I'm really liking the p.e. and the rasp spine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. jquinlan

jquinlan

Feb 15, 2006
    Dang it! Now see what you guys have done: made me grab my SOG catalog and credit card---a dangerous combination.

18. B Griffin

Dec 22, 2007
  19. JOHN O

JOHN O

Apr 15, 2009
    SOG Agency, I'll have the SOG Scuba/UDT later this week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Sergiusz Mitin

Sergiusz Mitin

Nov 25, 1999
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2009