Pictures of your SOG knives

SOG S60
DSC01055.jpg

DSC01051.jpg

S60
DSC01060.jpg

DSC01059.jpg

The double tooth saw rocks, it's much better than a single tooth saw. For me is the saw the most important MT component, so I'm glad it does a good job when needed.
DSC01057.jpg

DSC01058.jpg

DSC01056.jpg

well heres one for you guys

IMGP1535.jpg

my new SOG tech bowie at Norvan Falls; Lynn Canyon, British Columbia

i love SOG knives with an absolute passion, ive collected them all my life and im now in the process of building a website to sell them on-line, i have some real gems but id never sell them. Tactical knives. Im a big fan of their older kind of tradional hunting knives, wooden handles, spectaculor

i love SOG knives with an absolute passion, ive collected them all my life and im now in the process of building a website to sell them on-line, i have some real gems but id never sell them. Tactical knives. Im a big fan of their older kind of tradional hunting knives, wooden handles, spectaculor

That's cool! please post some pictures of your collection we all love pictures :cool:

I needed to chop some wood and I thought that that was a good moment to take my repaired GOV-TAC along. I used it to chop a little and smash into some hard wood. It didn't chop through the big wood of course but the knife is fine for small wood. I didn't pry with it but I dropped the knife from 4 inch to let it stick in the wood. This tip is stronger since it is re-profiled.

The tip is still in good shape after a few droppings, only a little scratch. The edge is still sharp but not razor sharp anymore. So you loose the razor-sharp edge pretty fast. It would be better to have another steel for things like this I guess. But overall I really like this knife.

Alright here are some photos I've taken of the GOV-TAC in action, enjoy.

DSC01232.jpg

I smashed the knife into the strong wood to see what it does.
DSC01233.jpg

DSC01234.jpg

DSC01235.jpg

DSC01236.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

DSC01238.jpg

DSC01239.jpg

DSC01240.jpg

DSC01241.jpg

DSC01242.jpg

DSC01243.jpg

After cleaning the knife with water and drying it it looked fine again. I laid it next to my new GOV-TAC to compare it.

DSC01244.jpg

DSC01245.jpg

DSC01246.jpg

DSC01247.jpg

just a seal pup and a couple of my other goodies. Colt 1991a1 Government model and a 1300 defender 12 gauge. i'll post some more later. i just got my fixation dagger in the mail yesterday and haven't had a chance to take new pictures. *edie* here's the Fixation pics as well

IMGP0678_resize.jpg

IMGP0677_resize.jpg

IMGP0672_resize.jpg

IMGP0669_resize-1.jpg

fixation1.jpg

fixation3.jpg

fixation4a.jpg

fixation6.jpg

Last edited:
Back