PIF-ERS just talking shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
U know what maybe I should of just minded my business but just because I dont put punctuation after ever word dont mean I shouldn't text and if I'm going to be jumped on then maybe this isn't the place for me
Honestly, if you're going to get offended because people have asked for you to type in legible English, I think you need to grow thicker skin.

Can I give something away to someone who I think deserves it?
I'd say you can give whatever you want to whomever you like, but if you have a specific person in mind that may be better handled via PM to avoid hurt feelings.

That being said, I have given specific people who previously showed interest in an item first crack at it if I re-PIF it.

It's not about growing thicker skin none of u even asked if I knew how to use punctuation I was never taught that cus I went to a alternative school so wen u say legible English talk and text to everyone like this and u guys r the only ones makeing a big deal about it .U are acting like I'm speaking another language but I am cool with that u guys enjoy yr night.

It's not about growing thicker skin none of u even asked if I knew how to use punctuation I was never taught that cus I went to a alternative school so wen u say legible English talk and text to everyone like this and u guys r the only ones makeing a big deal about it .U are acting like I'm speaking another language but I am cool with that u guys enjoy yr night.

This text is good man, totally understandable. :)

Last edited:
I understand this post perfectly, dude you did a great thing, dont let any of us run you off. You have inspired me to do a good deed, I like you already Man.
Hang out, throw a few stiff rights if ya gotta, its just a keyboard...

Russ

I'd say you can give whatever you want to whomever you like, but if you have a specific person in mind that may be better handled via PM to avoid hurt feelings.

That being said, I have given specific people who previously showed interest in an item first crack at it if I re-PIF it.
Got it, not a gold member currently, have reasons, but I may pony up because of PM privilege.
If I post a message on a guys profile, it is almost as public as dropping it here.

Russ

I usually stay mostly Switzerland on these threads, but come on people. A lot of people are picking on the new guy. M Markisbear has been nothing but curious and courteous. I get the hard to read part and he said he will try. This whole drinking beer, night school comments need to stop. This is a pif thread. You are going against the entire premise of it’s purpose. If you want to trade or whine. There are other places for that. I feel its like a high school click to some of you and that is not why most of us are here.

Worldwatcher Worldwatcher

I agree. And if the bullshit doesn't stop I'm locking down the pif thread. This is not whine and cheese. It's a hobbyist site.

Maybe this thread should be in whine and cheese. The PIF thread is having less problems atm.

Why did you quote my post? Is there something wrong with it? :/

Why did you quote my post? Is there something wrong with it? :/

No . You were being kind and understanding. I quoted you out of context. I'm referring the the middle school bickering.

Guarantee If it doesn't stop. A moderator will shut us down and that would be embarrassing.

Last edited:
No . You were being kind and understanding. I quoted you out of context. I'm referring the the middle school bickering.

Guarantee If it doesn't stop. A moderator will shut us down and that would be embarrassing.

Ok. Thank you for clarity. I was confused for a second. :) I try to put the shoe on the other foot. :)

So, as stongbear0 gave away a knife to a veteran, can I give something away to someone who I think deserves it?
I must admit, I have had a lot of fun just reading this and the shop talk, and I am feeling like I want to do something.
I am also going to drop a PIF, but this would be separate.
On another note, speaking of elephants... Am I the only rotten bastid that detects a trend of a couple individuals being a bit overly "needy" or almost moochy?
There, I said it...
Awaiting further instruction.....

Russ
I did say this earlier and will always say, if you have something to give with some desired recipient that is 100% your choice and has been done before without resistance. You are good brother :thumbsup:

So while I have had my concerns about M Markisbear I have mostly kept quiet as I don’t want to be offensive or discouraging to him. I question his intentions at times but I have had no reason to really remark on him. His mention of giving a knife away I certainly would want more clarity on what he was trying to do as it seems like it could have been a slightly more biased offering that was less in the spirit of the thread. I want to encourage him and anyone to participate and fuel the PiF and it’s spirit. I always try to keep in mind that here like anywhere online the community is made up of all ages and nationalities so we can’t judge people’s English typing too harshly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back