• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Off Topic Piranha Excalibur OTF silver. Trade plus cash $$$ your way for the same knife in different color.

metalhead242

Gold Member
Posting here because I'm looking for a trade plus cash for the exact same knife, and I didn't think anyone that owns this particular knife would be on the trade forum.

Looking for the same knife in any other color except black or pink. Willing to PAY extra $$$ for the orange/black and red/black, purple/black Also interested in the desert camo, straight red, blue or green. I will trade my silver for your colored knife and pay up to $50 dollars as well as shipping if it's the color I really want. Mines in almost brand new condition. Comes with box and everything.

Attachments

• IMG_20240314_180727097.jpg
    IMG_20240314_180727097.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240314_180736678.jpg
    IMG_20240314_180736678.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 4
That is the exact one I want. How can I make it happen :0
I'd accept your trade offer. This one has never been carried but there is some wear to the finish of the button from handling. There are also a few little scratches on the mirror polish of the blade though the blade is unused.

I'd accept your trade offer. This one has never been carried but there is some wear to the finish of the button from handling. There are also a few little scratches on the mirror polish of the blade though the blade is unus
Awesome sent you a pm

Back