P'Kal folder

I know there's been lots of pics of this knife, but surely there's room for more!

001kq2ep

001bcq6k

001bdrd0

001be02y

001bf058

001bga4c

001bh94h

001bk2ha

001brrxd

The best looking ugly knife. There is something about it. Just like dodo. I love p'kal. Nice pictures.

Thanks everyone.

I know it's a strange looking knife, but form follows function and the P'Kal is extremely well designed for its stated purpose. It's a terrible utility knife, and that's what I mostly need in my pocket most of the time, but I have yet to hold any other knife in the Pikal fashion that felt as natural as the P'Kal.

I actually had SouthNarc show me how he prefers to carry and draw the P'Kal when I attended his ECQC class last fall. It is very good for its intended purpose, indeed.

Cool Pics! We werent going for any beauty contest winner when we designed the P'Kal by any means. The function makes it a beauty to me though, just like a Glock;-)

I actually had SouthNarc show me how he prefers to carry and draw the P'Kal when I attended his ECQC class last fall. It is very good for its intended purpose, indeed.

SouthNarc certainly seems to know his stuff. I'd look forward to meeting him someday, very much.

The P'Kal is the fastest deploying knife I've ever seen, and it's the only one that I can draw effectively and go into trapping techniques while sitting.

Cool Pics! We werent going for any beauty contest winner when we designed the P'Kal by any means. The function makes it a beauty to me though, just like a Glock;-)

Thank you. I agree with you completely. "Form follows function" makes this knife a work of art. I'm a practitioner of a mainland style of Wing Chun, which has a very heavy emphasis on trapping, and when I first saw this knife, I thought this knife was designed for me. You certainly designed a winner in my book. Many thanks!

Thank you. I agree with you completely. "Form follows function" makes this knife a work of art. I'm a practitioner of a mainland style of Wing Chun, which has a very heavy emphasis on trapping, and when I first saw this knife, I thought this knife was designed for me. You certainly designed a winner in my book. Many thanks!

Thank YOU! Its very gratifying to know something I had a hand in designing works so well for you and many others.:cool::thumbup:

Cool pics!

Please can you explain the function is of the little rod sticking out of the top of the blade?

OK, let me guess - is it for trapping, like on a Scrapyard Yard Guard?

Last edited:
Cool pics!

Please can you explain the function is of the little rod sticking out of the top of the blade?

That is a removable Emerson Opener. It screws in/out of the spine, so if you do not want that type of deployment it can be easily altered.

Kristi

Back