Please report DotDefender related problems here

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
We're still tweaking DotDefender in order to prevent further attacks. If you encounter an error, please provide the following DETAILED information:

Error code.
Time the error occurred.
WHAT YOU WERE DOING AND WHERE (Making a new post in [X] Forum, sending PM, using Itrader, sending email, editing post, etc)

Thanks in advance

Spark sir, I have no idea if its related, but

I have been seeing a lot of repeat sentences in my post when I go into edit. The repeat is not showing on forum until I go into edit. Its been happening for a few weeks now, and Ive got to where i ignore it and just fix what I mispelled etc.

Ex. I am having a great time I am having a great time down here at the beach. Its only posting as it should..."I am having a great time down here at the beach." But when you open the edit its full of errors more times than not.

Last edited:
I am having constant issues posting and am being blocked by dot defender connecting from both my ISP and cell carrier for anything more than 3-5 sentences!!?!

03-Jan-2015 11:47PM (EST)
dotDefender Blocked Your Request

Please contact the site administrator, and provide the following Reference ID:

f773-05fc-2e4a-02d9

I was just blocked attempting to post a response to a thread in Pirate's Cove (ahem). ;)

Screenshot2015-01-03at114605PM.png~original

I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I had quoted two posts from the same thread in my attempted response.

~ P.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-01-03 at 11.46.05 PM.png
    Screen shot 2015-01-03 at 11.46.05 PM.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 32
This is rough as anything beyond 3-5 sentences or quoting causes DD to block the post

Last edited:
i just had several as I was revisiting the site and trying to refresh my settings page. I only recorded one of error codes.

12:32am EST
Error code 3b50-68bf-8828-9b19

Reading a thread in GeneralKNife Discussion, went back to the main forums page. Happened about 10:30pm Mountain time, 03JAN15

t7Behpzl.jpg

04-Jan-2015 12:28AM
b507-b10b-cd77-e2cc

I wasn't posting anything, just navigating, and it wouldn't let me open any page. This lasted for a few minutes.

04-Jan-2015 12:42AM

ac4e-d1af-1dd8-b094

04-Jan-2015 12:43AM

b56a-13d8-e84c-ff28

I wasn't posting anything, just navigating, and it wouldn't let me open any page. This lasted for a few minutes.

04-Jan-2015 12:28AM
b507-b10b-cd77-e2cc

And just now, while trying to post this.

04-Jan-2015 12:43AM
e9fe-25fa-0c25-99da

Loads of doDefender problems here. Just trying to refresh the Fiddleback Forum page.

6fc7-bc22-1676-659b

That's the only code I kept out of the 10 or so that I got.

ef09-7edf-03d1-0561

11:45pm cst, navigating in Whine and cheese. I got the dot defender roadblock...

I'm getting this when I try to come

to the main page from my home computer. I am posting this this from my phone.

Please contact site administrator, and provide the following
Reference ID:
46c6-78b0-db2e-93dc

Don't know any of the details like time or code but I've been getting tons of crap from it. Blocks me for two minutes then lets me on for two minutes then blocks me again and so on.

dotDefender blocked your request. Contact site administrator and provide reference id 78cc-54e5-700f-87e4.
I was in the process of responding to a PM. What does this mean??

Coming fast and furious now, different error code each time I refresh, too many to list. Eventually the page will load. 12:53am EST.

i got blocked by searching for another member while being within my profile. it went away after about 20min

Back