Please report search related problems here

Please fix this. this has been going on for too long as well as the defender thing. I wouldn't complain normally for something I didn't pay for, but I just paid for a gold membership and if I have a listing in the marketplace and people can't use the search...

I'm getting the same thing also.
connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

I also can't work the functions on my profile page. If I click on something on my profile page I get the following message-

"vBulletin Message

connection to local host: 9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)"

I'm getting the same whenever I try the search function..

guess it's a glitch they're tryin to fix

I've been sobbing for days because I can't search for para 2s on here :blue:

No search feature, please fix........

vBulletin Message

thought it was my system problem, seems like everyone is getting this.

PLEASE GET IT FIXED!!!

thank you!

This "connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)" message really needs to be fixed soon. its been going on for over a week for me.

I'm getting the same, can't even find my own started threads :(

I seem to be one of many so i add my voice to the request to Get it fixed, as it spoils an otherwise excellent forum.

I can search now, though the site seems to be a little slow. I don't know if it is fixed for everyone, but thanks for the work that is going into keeping this site running.

The site forums are agonizingly slow to open if they even do. Just got the site defender block multiple times. How long does this have to go on for?

I am going to get out of here and not come back for awhile this is ridiculous!

I've been having this same problem for the past week. Error message shows up every time I try to search, view previous posts, and view started threads. Any updates on when this might be fixed?

Search has been working fine for me this morning, so far at least. First time in a while.

Back