PM2 with copper scales and DLC REX45

Some people are still hung over from the SMKW PM2 and others are in a holding orbit for the Crucarta PM2 that's said to only be weeks away now.

Gaspumps

Gold Member
Makes sense. Just remember trying to get REX45 when they were first released. A Crucarta PM2 would be really nice...

Ajack60

Platinum Member
So, there I was this morning on the computer ( after working nights and getting home a 5:00 ) for the knife to be offered. It appeared that the site was crashing and I instantly thought about the SMKW drop selling out in a matter of minutes.
Couldn't get the site to run the first time, finally got on and put one in the cart, then I get kicked out. Logged back on and put one in the cart not knowing I already had one in the cart. I go to pay for it and have two in the cart, don't want to waste time to try and delete one, so I pay for two. BTW, taxes were added on :mad: which is a first for me.
Looked again about an hour later to see if they were all sold out only to find they're still in stock. Looks like I panicked for nothing. I guess a back up won't be a bad thing.

Yeah, new laws went into effect not long ago, online retailers have to collect sales tax for the state the mechandise is shipping to.

DRLyman

Gold Member
I told myself I’d order one if they are still available today, 8/28. Looks like I’ll be a new owner of one of these, as well. I haven’t bought a Spyderco for quite a long time. That copper and black look so good. I couldn’t resist.

Deereman7

Gold Member
Mine landed today. Be a good self protection knife. If they are far away, throw it and knock them out. This thing is a heavy tank. In all seriousiness it is a beautiful knife.

Kiteman72

Gold Member
This is one of those Spydercos that, years down the line, I will kick myself for not ordering.

I imagine the patina will be very interesting as it get carried and used.

SeYC7Dx.jpg

1st pm2. Into the pocket it goes !
I hardly notice the weight. Feels sturdy that's for sure.

Officer's Match

Gold Member
Mail was running really late today, but received mine right at closing time at work. I'll get a look at it tomorrow...

I don't have many coated blades, but this one looks really sharp w/ the copper handles imo. Excited to get mine on Wednesday.

DRLyman

Gold Member
I’ll be returning the one I received. It requires two hands to open and close. It looks nice, though.