• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pocket sheath for Mini Peasant

I am looking for a leather pocket sheath that can hold a mini peasant tang down and a fixed blade with a oal of 7".

Could anyone point me in the right direction? It would be highly appreciated.

I would like to help you but I honestly don't have any idea what a mini peasant is, what it looks like, size etc., and there are thousands of 7" overall fixed blades out there. Which one is yours? A couple of photos would help to start with.

This is assuming you want a custom made sheath and to carry both implements and that will probably be what it has to be.

The very first sticky at the top of this forum is a listing of custom makers, including me. You might select one or two there and contact them directly.

Good Luck!

Edit to add: I just saw your post of last Wednesday with the fixed blade photo.
My previous advice above is still valid, and if the mini peasant isn't too far from norm, it should be a doable task. Note the 5th photo below in my sig line. That's a fixed and folder sheath.

Paul

Last edited:
I would like to help you but I honestly don't have any idea what a mini peasant is, what it looks like, size etc., and there are thousands of 7" overall fixed blades out there. Which one is yours? A couple of photos would help to start with.

This is assuming you want a custom made sheath and to carry both implements and that will probably be what it has to be.

The very first sticky at the top of this forum is a listing of custom makers, including me. You might select one or two there and contact them directly.

Good Luck!

Edit to add: I just saw your post of last Wednesday with the fixed blade photo.
My previous advice above is still valid, and if the mini peasant isn't too far from norm, it should be a doable task. Note the 5th photo below in my sig line. That's a fixed and folder sheath.

Paul
How much would it cost to have one made to fit the mini peasant oal of 5.25" and the 7" oal fixed blade? I'd like the folder pocket to be a bit bigger because Id carry it tang down. feel free to email me at mosleygrant@yahoo.com

Once again, you must contact me directly. It is against the forum rules to sell, offer to sell, or price goods which may be for sale or do anything else which might look like selling on this particular forum.

All my contact information is below in my sig line. Thanks

Paul

Since you're looking to have something made, I'll need to move this over to the correct forum.

Back