• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pocket Tantos and some G10 Backups

Up for sale today are three pocket tantos and some G10 Backup blades. If you would like to purchase a blade say I'll take it and payments can be sent to pandrewbures@yahoo.com with paypal. Be sure message me first to make sure its still available.

Pocket Tantos are made from 1095 and have been heat treated be 59-60RC. The blades are ground with a right side chisel grind. They come with a black leather sheath. $50.00 each free shipping in the U.S. Numbered from top to bottom.

#1. 4 5/8in long X 1/4in thick X 1 1/4in wide at widest.
SOLD
#3. 4 5/8in long X 1/4in thick X 1 1/4in wide at widest.
0sPzmTQ.jpg

x9qSPBY.jpg

ZyaYhKg.jpg

HgKuPfK.jpg

Lx5XPNS.jpg

SeCeSCx.jpg

G10 Blades

#1. Black G10 Kwaiken. The blade is ground with a right side chisel grind and comes with a black kydex sheath. 6 1/4in long X 1/4in thick X 1/2in wide. $50.00 shipped in the U.S.
qnDAP6O.jpg

xE4U1XK.jpg

jqvhwHj.jpg

aGPgSN0.jpg

3YZWCnf.jpg

8wkn7ja.jpg

W0pstkv.jpg

#2. Black G10 Neck Knife. Right side chisel ground and comes with a kydex neck sheath.
4 1/8in long X 1/4in thick X 3/8in wide at base of blade. SOLD
K32xua4.jpg

2XK8uyf.jpg

QvE93W6.jpg

uajVGY5.jpg

HIlzRCe.jpg

9ics6jI.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Phil, if #2is still available, I’ll take it. Please email me and I’ll send you payment. By the way, received the other g10 blades....beautiful! Left you positive feedback on your post.

Back