Poll: Favorite Benchmade Folder

1. AFCK (overall best and Spyder hole)
2. Stryker (blade strength)
3. Axis (the opening lock)

The newness of the Axis has worn off and the knife I carry is the tried and true AFCK (M-2 or ATS-34). Its liner lock is strong enough, the blade is great for tactical or utility use, and the opening hole is terrific. Great package at a great price!

BM Stryker (overall style and solidness) followed by the Pinnacle (for it's Ti handle)!

My favs on the Benchmade line
smile.gif

Mark
AKTI Member #A000003

------------------
" Knife Collectors Are Sharp People! "

Would have to vote for the Stryker...Has best of all worlds with both tactical and utilitarian applications..

Stryker all the way...this knife is great for utility and the handle ergonomics are fabulous. I've passed up carrying quite a few blades to carry this one...it's become my daily carry blade. Everytime I've tried to switch its just found its way back into my pocket.

Hello people, i'm a big Benchmade fan, and there probably #1 on my list, so, my favs are below.

#1 AFCK 800sbt model(blade and handle rock)
#2 Axis lock 710sbt model(re-curve and lock are the best)
#3 Pinnacle 750 plain edge(kick ass hard core knife)
#4 Stryker 910bt model(blade strength and good design)
#5 CQC7 970s model(discontinued)(chisel grind was cool, and i just love bead blast, sorry)

For a fighter, the AFCK and Axis are the best, tested and passed, by me, Stryker, good utility/fighter, the pinnacle i would say is a great camper knife, and the CQC7, ah, it's good for stabbing thru steel, hehehe....

I will stick with the AFCK. The Mono-lock (Pinnacle) showed promise until they redesigned the lock, and it is too soon to tell with the Vector(?) (710 Axis).

------------------
~James

Mel Pardue axis lock.

------------------
Regards,
Ron Knight

Yeah I'm crazy, but what do you want me to do about it

The Axis
Followed closely by the Stryker 910SBT.
Can you imagine an Axis lock with a Stryker blade? That would be one awesome knife!

M2 Stryker, gotta love it! Most ergonomic handle of any knife I own. I'd love it even more if it had an Axis lock...

Actually, a Stryker handle, with an Axis lock, and the blade from a large Sebenza, now that'd be a knife...

1. Axis (with an M2 blade. Now...that's a knife!)
2. Pinnacle

3. AFCK Lefty and righty.

------------------
If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid.

Back