Poll: How many people are in for 20" CPK Notta-Katana

Would you buy 22" CPK Notta-Katana?

• I'm in!

• I'll pass..

Results are only viewable after voting.
… if I get one more email about boar spears I'm taking pole arms off the list too.

And Eric's full size folding katana with a Bowie tip and popcorn stag saya was a bad idea and I regret making them. This insanity has to end. We're getting back to knives, swords and tactical screwdrivers. And maybe a folder. I knew things had gone off the rail when we started making high-speed low-drag tactical trowels. Although those were pretty dope.

I would 100% be in for all of those 😍

Ugh

No boar spear. I swear to God if I get one more email about boar spears I'm taking pole arms off the list too.

And Eric's full size folding katana with a Bowie tip and popcorn stag saya was a bad idea and I regret making them. This insanity has to end. We're getting back to knives, swords and tactical screwdrivers. And maybe a folder. I knew things had gone off the rail when we started making high-speed low-drag tactical trowels. Although those were pretty dope.
View attachment 1842317
Oh, you said tRowel...

I’m having trouble deciding if I should get wood handles on the K20 ???

I do want to use this sword. I will be using this sword. Mostly just acting like a ninja chopping random stuff. I’m sure the TT will be perfect for that. But I would also like to hang this one on the wall. I know that wood will look beautiful and badass. I feel like it would be a waste to have those TT scales sitting unused. I guess it would be nice to swap back and forth between the 2 from time to time. If I don’t get the popsicles, I know that when I see them. I’m gonna regret not getting some. Ugggh what to do? $350 is like a SDFK almost.

And that’s how it happens! I told myself I wouldn’t get the SDFK if I got the K20. Now I’m negotiating a SDFK if I don’t get popsicle sticks. I have a problem!

I do want to use this sword. I will be using this sword. Mostly just acting like a ninja chopping random stuff. I’m sure the TT will be perfect for that. But I would also like to hang this one on the wall. I know that wood will look beautiful and badass. I feel like it would be a waste to have those TT scales sitting unused. I guess it would be nice to swap back and forth between the 2 from time to time. If I don’t get the popsicles, I know that when I see them. I’m gonna regret not getting some. Ugggh what to do? $350 is like a SDFK almost.

And that’s how it happens! I told myself I wouldn’t get the SDFK if I got the K20. Now I’m negotiating a SDFK if I don’t get popsicle sticks. I have a problem!
Me personally, I don't have a problem. I could quit, if I wanted to.

Well I’m one step ahead of you.
Now, would you get the popsicles?
I am, but I'm also getting two swords. It worked out real great for me, since Nathan said popsicle stick orders will also get Tero-Tuf scales included. This way two swords gets three sets of grips, so I can have my popsicle sticks, some gray Tero-tuf, and take a chance that the bright green will look good.

I am, but I'm also getting two swords. It worked out real great for me, since Nathan said popsicle stick orders will also get Tero-Tuf scales included. This way two swords gets three sets of grips, so I can have my popsicle sticks, some gray Tero-tuf, and take a chance that the bright green will look good.
Nice. That’s a good deal. I wonder if adding an extra set of TT is possible. I’m kinda torn between grey and OD

I gotta feeling there's gonna be lot of pissed off hombres when they casually mosey over to the pre-order thread on Wednesday or Thursday to get their orders placed within the week. 🤣

back-to-the-future_jz8-920x571.jpg

K20 .... new rifle .... K20 .... new rifle .... K20 ... new rifle ....

Sorry guys, after much deliberation last night, the rifle won and I changed my vote.

I was actually also on the K20/new gun question. K20 has definitely won, so it's more a matter of financial responsibility/K20 and new gun.

OK, I made a series of mistakes the other day:

1. I preordered two K20s.
2. I won a Gunbroker auction for a pretty nice-looking Remington-Rand 1911A1 from 1945.
3. I then compounded these errors by going to my local gun store, where they had all three barrel lengths of Colt Pythons in stock - 3", 4", and 6".
4. Then I told myself, self, you don't need those, but what could the harm be in asking to see it and maybe dry-firing it?

And then I fell in love, and now I must have one.

I have to admit, I can't compete, that right there is a different league :) Jealous on the Python .... Congrats !

Update- I will probably regret it , but I am not getting popsicle sticks. I am going to get both grey and OD green scales. Extra scales for $100 is a deal I think. I was really torn between grey and OD, so problem solved.

Back