Poll: How much would you be willing to pay...?

How much would you be willing to pay for a CPK obstacle course style cutting competition blade?

• Total voters
That layout sounds good T.
No matter what its dimensions end up being , if it’s 3v at 28” it’s gonna be 1,500+ A lot . Without handles.
Just think about what some makers charge for a 3” knife with same steel and heat treat . Times that 3” price by 9 and you’ll be close to what I would Charge at the minimum. I’m looking forward to this. Hopefully the pumper is still pumping when this comes to fruition.

^^^^^I Seriously Doubt this will become a reality until sometime Next Year;) CPK is VERY Busy at the present time:thumbsup:
I'm going to be VERY, VERY, Optimistic and say $1299 Delivered, to include "Snakeskin Micarta Handles:rolleyes: :eek:
Remember "One Time offering" Lot of talk about Grails, IMO this will be "THE ONE";)

^^^^^I Seriously Doubt this will become a reality until sometime Next Year;) CPK is VERY Busy at the present time:thumbsup:
I'm going to be VERY, VERY, Optimistic and say $1299 Delivered, to include "OD Green Micarta Handles:rolleyes: :eek:
Remember "One Time offering" Lot of talk about Grails, IMO this will be "THE ONE";)

Fixed that for ya, but otherwise spot on;)

All you guys can just get in line, I've been pushing this thing since May last year:p

How about something we can get two hands (or at least a hand and a half) on...like Nathan's take on a Super Assassin:). Something ridiculous, with a pre-order please;).

~Chip

Quoted for prosperity

Star-Trek-Meme-08.jpg

Back