Poll: How much would you be willing to pay...?

How much would you be willing to pay for a CPK obstacle course style cutting competition blade?

• Total voters
Ok. Read everything. This will happen as long as everyone sends Nate some belts for the grinder.:D
Still think it will be more than 1k tho. Anything coming from Carothers compound will be interesting and ready for a good beating. I’m subscribed.
Interesting thread.:thumbsup:

Milling a 12" bevel is about the limit of my current approach (fixturing technique) but the limit to what I can actually cut is about three feet, though that's one op at a time. It can be done, it just requires a different approach.
Because of this post I now want a sword based on the integral dagger design scaled up to 36” blade.

Okay, let’s start selling cookies and lemon aid, right now. Start a Go Fund Me campaign also. With these activities, we all can get in on this one. I’m sure most people in the world would contribute generously to help this particular bunch out. I’ve seen photographic proof that Matt Gregory and spouse are highly proficient at making excellent cookies. Mike

Okay, let’s start selling cookies and lemon aid, right now. Start a Go Fund Me campaign also. With these activities, we all can get in on this one. I’m sure most people in the world would contribute generously to help this particular bunch out. I’ve seen photographic proof that Matt Gregory and spouse are highly proficient at making excellent cookies. Mike
Happy to hustle cookies, man the lemonade stand, ride a paper route or whatever to help differ the cost for all of said CPK goodness. Note to the rest of you, don't let me handle the cookies........

And with the help of our Canadian friends, The Cookies could provide some Medical advantages:D

That territory is already under new management, poaching Johns there will only result in you getting your pretty face cut. You are relegated to where you started your career, the three feet between the dumpster and the back of the building behind the truck stop.

And with the help of our Canadian friends, The Cookies could provide some Medical advantages:D

:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm surprised that no one has brought up this meme yet!

tenor.gif

yeah I think it's a "go" we just need to do our homework. It's such a niche item I don't see it becoming a standard pattern so I expect it would be a one-time-run of pre-orders. Need to clear the books first.

yeah I think it's a "go" we just need to do our homework. It's such a niche item I don't see it becoming a standard pattern so I expect it would be a one-time-run of pre-orders. Need to clear the books first.
I know it's too early to give a definitive answer, but can you give me an idea (Time frame-mid 2019 etc.) of when the KOD Blade might be offered? I think this offering is going to "Right up my Alley" and would like to plan accordingly:p
EDIT: If the KOD Blade has any resemblance to what i think it might look like, I am ALL IN
EDIT: OR MAYBE NOT

Last edited:
Back