possibly stolen zt 0560cfcb

I absolutely loved that knife . It went missing about a month ago . I didnt want to say anything until i inch by inched my apt and truck . What led me to believe it was taken and not lost is when i realized one of my ultra fine sharpmaker stones was also gone . Its not like that fell out of my pocket . Its always been on top of fridge always . I know i can trust my friends who use knives so im thinking i might have a clepto on my hands . I've had a few parties with friends of friends over and a couple crazy chicks from okcupid. What worries me is a clepto just takes stuff to take stuff but if you have come or came across serial number 0205 or have any info lmk . Thank you
461359_447987858625673_1673831341_o.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about the loss. I trust they didn't get your only premium knife? Maybe Dave will give you something. He does that. Crazy chicks from OKCupid, huh? Assume you're abiding by "the rule": Never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself.

MEJ

That sucks man, did you leave the knife lying around? (or was it also on top of the fridge)

If you have a receipt or box with the serial # you should file a police report. That would help out tremendously if you did find it for sale somewhere because you would have to prove it was yours. Just remember that with the value of the knife it is a felony if someone did take it. Maybe question a few folk before going to the police. Hope it works out for you.

Just to be clear, I wasn't volunteering Dave for this service, just noting that sometimes people give or loan knives to people who've lost or had them stolen. There's a lot of precedent for this, both on this forum and over on USN. It's a nice thing to do. I only own one premium knife or I'd offer myself.

Myker

BANNED
My family is reading this, mind cleaning up the language?

Where's a mod when needed?

Huh? I looked back through the posts and can't find any such abuse.

Update: Oh, sorry. I see the word "$h!t" was used a couple of times. Is that what you mean?

Morrow

Don't make this weird

Use the report button..that's why it's there. It's the little triangle on the left under every post.

EDIT: I see Rev already told ya.

If I see one with that model number I tell you. Hope you get that knife back.

USN has a list of stolen knives that people can watch for. Is there something similar here? Might be a good idea to post it in both places or create a universal directory? I once bought a knife that, from the comments of the seller, I thought might have been stolen. Tried matching it to the list, but it wasn't there.