possibly stolen zt 0560cfcb

So, is this thread about a possibly stolen knife or is it about the same kind of profanity I can hear on a "gritty" police drama? Lets not drift off and lose focus.

I'll keep an eye out. Hope it turns up.

And as pointed out, lets keep it on topic. Report if needed and if you have something to say to someone use a P.M. or email. Its not that hard guys, honestly.

So, is this thread about a possibly stolen knife or is it about the same kind of profanity I can hear on a "gritty" police drama? Lets not drift off and lose focus.

Words of wisdom.....

Thanks for the advice guys . The two words have been changed ,sorry if you were offended . I'm from New Jersey ,its how we talk .

Sorry to hear that. I would be pissed to say the least. I hope you find it. Blade HQ still have them in stock if you end up looking for another one. If not, I have an extra one that I could sell you for what I payed for it.

Maybe visit some local pawn shops and see if it shows up there. Even if you don't find it, you'll probably wind up finding at least one or two really cool knives at the pawn shops.

Also keep an eye on Craigslist and eBay.

Back