• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Post apocalyptic bowie-sold

Tony Mont

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello everybody!

This is my last completed knife, I wanted something to look like a bowie made post apocalypse. I'm really pleased with the outcome of this build, I had a long debate with myself whether I should it or not.

Steel: 8670
Handle: mild steel guard and spacer with dyed oak handle, carbon fiber pin and hemp wrap (soaked with glue)

Dimensions:
Overall lenght: 36 cm - 14.17''
Blade lenght: 21.5 cm - 8.46''
Blade widght: 4.7 cm - 1.85''
Blade thickness: 5 mm - 0.196''
Handle lenght: 12.5 cm - 4.92''

It has a flat grind with a hand rubbed finish and then antiqued. It has an amazing grip due the texture of the hemp. There is a pin going through the tang. It is a mortise contruction handle.

It comes with a dark brown leather sheath and a belt loop. The sheath is not ready yet, you can choose for either left or right side carry.

Price: sold
Free international shipping with priority mail and a tracking number.
Via PayPal. DO NOT MENTION THE WORDS KNIFE/BLADE OR SIMILAR IN THE PAYPAL COMMENTS!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Tony.

Last edited:
:thumbsup: Sick man, sick.

Tony this is awesome looking!

Fantastic looking blade. Great pattern backed up with gorgeous textures and execution.

NICE!!!! If I didn’t have those others inbound I’d be very tempted to snag that one!!!! ;)

I really appreciate the compliments! Specifically on such a knife since this kind of style has been a favourite of mine and always wanted to try. Definitely will keep experimenting with it and do it again!

Back