1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  3. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

post apocalyptic knife

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by hellize, Sep 11, 2017.

1. hellize

hellize KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 24, 2010
    Good day,

I have a freshly finished post apocalyptic knife to offer.
    The blade is forged of scavenged barbed wire on a 5160 core, with a few added layers of L6 and 1.2516. The handle is Transylvanian csere oak and antler with a little iron on its end, is case of evil nuts. :D

This one is 240 usd, paypal is welcome!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hoze928 and Lefey like this.
  2. d762nato

d762nato Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Looks great I think you nailed it, from the blade to the way you did the end of the handle/tang. :thumbsup:

3. hellize

hellize KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 24, 2010
    Thanks! :) I think it is a lot more sturdy this way. That's what you need when the end of times finally arrives :D

Allen207 likes this.
  4. schmittie

schmittie Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 28, 2009
    That is cool

5. hellize

Sep 24, 2010
    Thanks! :)

6. amikee

amikee Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2014
    Nice work! What are the specs?

7. hellize

Sep 24, 2010
    Thanks! :) The blade is 16 cm long, 4 cm wide and 6 mm thick.

8. hellize

Sep 24, 2010
    This one has been sold! Thank you very much for looking. :)
    If you wish to have a similar one, feel free to pm me.

9. fishface5

fishface5 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    You are killing it lately!

10. hellize

Sep 24, 2010
    Well, winter is coming, my friend :D