Post Pictures - Works With Any Membership Level

OK Flickr hates my old a500 tablet. I have tried to upload from gallery, Acer media & the dcim file. All fail with a 404 message but show up in Flickr. PS I'm going to Flickr through my yahoo account.

Here is the code you copied for your pic site.
http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/125457258@N08/14408589962.jpg
I don't know it for sure, but it might be because you are trying to do it from a mobile version of the flickr site.
I wonder if you could somehow capture the picture address without the mobile tag....

Messing around a bit with the flickr app on my phone, it doesn't look like it gives all the necessary data for the photos to come across.

Last edited:
I use photobucket and in the app it gives me the option to "share" each picture then pops up with multiple options of where/how to share. When I choose "Copy link to clipboard" several options come up. When I touch IMG, the address of the pic is automatically copied. I can then paste the link here.

Above I just pasted what I copied into my tapatalk app.

Last edited:
IMG_20140614_180847_zpscht9jrgw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] thank you DerekH for the post. you must use blue beard's on that wonderful stach of yours. And thank you DunkEm for mentioning PB to me. My camera messed up but this one is for you.

I should mention that even though this walkthrough is out of date and obsolete due to changes with Flickr, the basic premise still holds true in that if you can get the URL for the actual image, encasing it in IMG tags will show your picture. Currently I have been using imgur.com to host my pics since Flickr decided to be a douchecanoe about everything.

I'm not technologically coherent, so stay tuned till I figure this out

I've tried to do this every which way on a cell phone, I have a samsung galaxy s3. If anyone can help me figure out how to upload photos using this, I would appreciate it. I do not have a computer.

Mobile%20Uploads
img]https://www.flickr.com/gp/129356430@N07/8w2C3U[/img] nmfsh

Last edited:
Much thanks, Derek, I've been struggling with this and making a specific recommendation of a sharing service with step by step is very helpful.

Thanks for the tutorial! Ive been wanting to become more involved on the forum but my inability to post pics has slowed me down alot.

Huge thank you Derek! Been trying to get that to work directly from my computer. Much appreciated brother.

Didnt work...a BRKT came up instead of BK&T...try again :D

Last edited:
Back