Post Pictures - Works With Any Membership Level

So all photos need to be hosted? I can't post pics straight from my device?
I've got Android and iPad tablets and chrome book. Any one suggested that works best?

I don't use Google image, but here's what I did. I clicked on the link you left above. Then, I clicked on the photo, to make it larger. I use Firefox. Then, I right clicked on the image, and selected view image. Then I copied the address in the url box, clicked on the photo icon, pasted into the box, then hit post reply. There's probably an easier way to do it, but I don't use, or have access to Google Image. I use the photo host Fotki.

How did you do that? I've been trying in this thread. Always only get
practice-here-to-post-pics.1585101

put [ img] before the pic url and [ /img] after it

So all photos need to be hosted? I can't post pics straight from my device?
I've got Android and iPad tablets and chrome book. Any one suggested that works best?
Yes. You can click on "Upload a File", then it will take you to your desktop, navigate to where your photos are on your computer, click on the photo you want, click open, wait for it to load, then select full image, then hit post reply.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Good call. :thumbsup:

Been a long time since I've used photobucket, but there's a few codes they give, you want the [IMG ] code.

I've been seeing some great posts here lately, that are Losing their photos.... Semi-recent posts too. Only a couple years..... I wonder what's up? It's bad enough most of the ancient ones are gone.... :/

Congrats man. :thumbsup:

I've been seeing some great posts here lately, that are Losing their photos.... Semi-recent posts too. Only a couple years..... I wonder what's up? It's bad enough most of the ancient ones are gone.... :/

Some of the free image hosting sites only allow so much photo storage space, so in order to keep from using it all up, you can set the photos to automatically "expire" in 30-, 60- or 90-days to keep from running out of storage space.

put [ img] before the pic url and [ /img] after it

Attachments

• 4qOnYHS.jpeg
    4qOnYHS.jpeg
    272.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back