1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

Post up your Fletcher Knives!

Discussion in 'Fletcher Knives' started by Fletcher Knives, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    Major D had mentioned Exotac. Anyone who hasn't checked out their stuff should. They have a lot of great products. I edc their stuff. It's small, light, and works like a champ!

2. Bill510c

Bill510c Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 5, 2011
    Much thanks to xxwjtxx for making this possible. Having some patience is worth it sometimes. I wanted a wood handled Fletcher and have been lucky enough to grab the two latest ones Dylan made.

Dyed black palm Pro 6-5 pn the left and 5,460 YEAR OLD Bog Oak 24/7 on the right.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

3. mistwalker

mistwalker Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    I've been rockin' the 24/7 Jou' Fuu ISP style lately, and really diggin' it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bill, those look awesome brother. Dylan and I were talking yesterday. You may want to keep an eye out in the near future ;)

newyork likes this.
  4. TxSportsman

TxSportsman Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    What a great looking knife sheath combo! ;)

5. Bill510c

Bill510c Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 5, 2011
    Thanks Brian, appreciate it man. I need to get some leather for mine like you have. that Jou' Fuu looks great with your 24/7...

6. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    Jou'Fuu leather is the sexiest stuff there is in my opinion. I've started collecting his sheaths. Absolutely love em!

7. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Steak night with a FK Okonomi

[​IMG]

8. whitty

whitty Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Aug 25, 2005
    Good looking steak and knife!

9. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    :thumbup: I'll tell the wife. She was so proud of herself that she made me come that picture. She loooooves her Okonomi!

10. inlikeflynt56

inlikeflynt56 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 16, 2013
    My Pro 6-5 rocks.

[​IMG]

11. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. prom52

prom52 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Fletcher 24/7 and Pro 6-5

[​IMG]

13. mistwalker

Dec 22, 2007
    Finally snagged the BO-II I have been wanting for so long, and now have a nice little trio of Fletchers :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Love the taper on and balance point of the BO-II !

[​IMG]

14. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    I quoted this jus to see these photos more. Ha ha ha

15. mistwalker

Dec 22, 2007
    Hahahahahahahaha

16. Kirkwood

Kirkwood Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 29, 2012
    Been meaning to post this, but just haven't gotten around to it.

I was excited to stumble across this 24/7 at USAMB. Of course Whitty was awesome at responding to my questions at like midnight on a Friday night. Who does that!? :eek: :thumbup:

Well when I received the 24/7, it exceeded all expectations. One of the best I've received from any maker in a while. Fit and finish on this is top notch. I LOVE the textured/polished G10!

I already have a Pro 6-5 and am still more visually attracted to the P65, but the 24/7 just works. Better grip for me on the 24/7 in essentially the same OAL. Love it!

[​IMG]

17. mistwalker

Dec 22, 2007
    I understand your thoughts on the Pro 6-5, but I still like the 24/7. I love the handle and how it works in multiple holds, and really like that it is pointier ;)

18. Kirkwood

Kirkwood Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 29, 2012
    Agreed. The 24/7 functions better for me as well, even though I'm more visually drawn to the Pro 6-5. Either way, they're both great. Really happy with both. :)

19. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    That is a good looking 24/7 Kris. Dylan does a great job with the ergos along with his fit & finish work that melts in your hand. I really like the usable the ramp positioned out on the blade. The blue & black G10 looks good with a bolster. That one is a keeper.

I have a Dibs request in for a 24/7 to go along with my Estaban II. I considered going with an Esquire in the small knife category. After handling both, I chose the 24/7 as a better fit for me.

Phil

20. prom52

prom52 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2014
    A Christmas twist on a favorite theme:

[​IMG]