Post up your Fletcher Knives!

Discussion in 'Fletcher Knives' started by Fletcher Knives, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Jerry D.

Jerry D.

Sep 17, 2008
    I love the blue and black here. Great choice! Handy looking model to boot.

That blue G10 Hatchula III Dylan brought out to USAMB's opening was calling out to me. It would have been mine if the new house and accompanying expenses had not just drained the reserves.

2. Gus2

Gus2

Nov 28, 2014
    Finally got my Ulysses some company of the same size:

[​IMG]

Pictured here:

Fletcher Knives Ulysses #7 (Blade Length: 10'') and Bush Beast #1 (Blade Length: 10.5'')!

3. gusbuster

gusbuster Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2011
    That's a beastly pair Gus! :thumbup::D

4. gusbuster

Aug 30, 2011
    One of my favorite EDC

[​IMG]

5. Kirkwood

Kirkwood Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 29, 2012
    That's a nice one, Gus. :thumbup: I really like the 24/7 pattern.

6. gusbuster

Aug 30, 2011
    Thanks Kris! I like your 24/7 too.

7. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    The 24/7 is definitely my favorite of the smaller designs. I'm glad to see all you guys dig the hell out of them too!

8. MtnYoda

MtnYoda

Aug 18, 2016
    Love my Fletcher Knives. My only beef is I need several more but dang it, not easy to come by.If I can figure out how to post pictures I will show a couple off.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  9. Onedog

Onedog

Nov 5, 2013
    Griffin X
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. bear71

bear71 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2013
    24/7? - absoloutely.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    That is a nice knife Jules with the glow in the dark handle. The 24/7 is my favorite Fletcher model that I don't own. Maybe one of these days I'll get the little brother to my Esteban II.

Phil

12. Warrior108

Warrior108 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Esteban II Tangerine Burlap Micarta - White/Black Liners - White Pins - #12 1/8" SFT O1
    [​IMG]

13. bonafide

bonafide Jou'Fuu Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Traded Warrior108 (Jerry) for this Esteban II. Love it. Great addition to my personal collection. Perfect fit in one of my 4"er (narrowed) ambidextrous carry sheaths.

[​IMG]

14. prom52

prom52 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2014
    That's a beauty Bud. You can't imagine how many times I came close to pulling the trigger on this one. Glad it made it into good hands. IMO, the Esteban II is one of Dylan's best designs. That sheath isn't too shabby either ;)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  15. MtnYoda

MtnYoda

Aug 18, 2016
    Beautiful knife!

We love our Fletcher Knives! We just picked up a bush operater 2 XL of DLT Trading and should be here Monday.

So far I love my Hatchula 3 the most. Those emerald green scales and the chopping design as well as the weight make it my favorite carry choice for the outdoors.

16. bonafide

bonafide Jou'Fuu Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Appreciate it, Peter. :)

17. Comprehensivist

Aug 23, 2008
    ^^ Nice choice on the Esteban II Bud. The tangerine burlap over black & white liners is a great looking combo.

The Esteban II feels like it was built from the the ground up to perfectly fit my hand. I love this model. Mine rides in style in one of your sheaths also. Great set-up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congratulations on your score.

Phil

Bmurray likes this.
  18. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    WOW! I can remember every second of making both of these just like it was yesterday. I wanted to keep both. LOL.

This handle material is a type where you know ahead of time, you only have so much room to shape and sand to get layers to look and pop just right. You gotta really know your handle shaping to get this stuff to look perfect. I get as close as I can.

19. prom52

prom52 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Ever since receiving Dylan's latest creation "The Vogler" I am amazed at the ergonomics he crafted into this handle. I have to say that this is by far the most comfortable Fletcher knife in my collection to date. If you are a fan of Dylan's work I'd suggest that you keep an eye out at Fiddleback Outpost for it's a knife that Odin himself would carry:

[​IMG]

20. Comprehensivist

Aug 23, 2008
    Congratulations on scoring one of the first Voglers Peter. You picked my favorite configuration of the lot. Why am I not surprised by that? ;)

I am curious to hear more detail about your comment that the ergonomics make it the most comfortable Fletcher handle to date. What combination of handle features make it so? I would like to see some in-hand photos to go along with your explanation. I suspect that the shallow finger grooves and three-faceted sides are probably key features that make this model work for you.

Phil