Post your Arno Bernard Pic's!

That was my initial choice before I started reading about it. Seems like those are not as durable for EDC purposes as other natural materials? What would happen to it if i accidently drop it on concrete for example (like I think has happened with every other knife that I have)? tbh I'm not sure if the warthog/kudu is the best choice for me either..
How tough is the elforyn. Been intrigued by that one

This pic thread needs a bump. Some of these are recycled.

oE2tvdg.jpg

jf7LtwI.jpg

885PLtw.jpg

Sxd5Lj9.jpg

fdmdfe9.jpg

Love it. Fit and finish is excellent!! Rolls open pretty easy with my thumb. I can live with it the way it is. It is perfectly centered and I would say it is easily comparable to my Reeve knives.
Good to hear

Very nice Orca, congratz!!
How is it compared to the iMamba? Hopefully not another 21 vs. 31 🤣
Thank you!! It’s so amazing! It’s like an iMamba big brother if you had to describe it in that way. The action is insane, much like a Koenig or a Shiro. Super smooth and snappy. I love both, but if I had to pic only one it would be the PJ iMamba. The Orca will be carried but the iMamba fits a daily rider better I think. Also Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery told me if I drop it the Mammoth might shatter and I’m a tad bit terrified now hahaha

Thank you!! It’s so amazing! It’s like an iMamba big brother if you had to describe it in that way. The action is insane, much like a Koenig or a Shiro. Super smooth and snappy. I love both, but if I had to pic only one it would be the PJ iMamba. The Orca will be carried but the iMamba fits a daily rider better I think. Also Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery told me if I drop it the Mammoth might shatter and I’m a tad bit terrified now hahaha
Yeah, don't drop it 🫣
When you find the time, can I ask you to post a few comparison pics with the Orca and iMamba together?

Back