Post YOUR Ban Tang Knife

Here are my three with hopefully more to follow!

DSCF2102.jpg

And I just had to post a pic of my Banned NMFBM guarding the still...........:eek:

IMG_0927.jpg

Last edited:
Alfaholic, really nice blades! I have a BT4 in the pipeline and I had 2nds on that particular Santoku, but it never made it back. :thumbup:

Alfaholic, really nice blades! I have a BT4 in the pipeline and I had 2nds on that particular Santoku, but it never made it back. :thumbup:

Eeish......! Sorry about that mate!:foot:
If it is any consolation it has gone to a good home.;)

Steven

Hahah no worries, you know the saying, you snooze you lose!, I'm glad it's in good hands! This gives me some time to decide between the standard or snub length santoku.

Alfie, I dig the red and black drop point in the middle. Is that little hump toward the butt your input? It looks a little different to me.

been awhile, but i've had some changes in the lineup, figured i'd show them off here.

added some thick yellow G10 liners to the BT4 (A2, tan canvas micarta), fits my big meathooks better for extended use.
and i added a BT6 (also A2, black/orange G10) right at the end of the year.

love these blades.
i even cleaned them up all pretty for the pics and got the light just right so the scratches don't show :)
bantangs2.jpg

bantangs1.jpg

ban, thanks for a couple great blades!

Here are my three with hopefully more to follow!

DSCF2102.jpg

And I just had to post a pic of my Banned NMFBM guarding the still...........:eek:

IMG_0927.jpg

Great knives there Steven, gonna have to get me me some Ban Love- A little concerned about your Booze collection in the bottom pic though????

That Santoku looks yummy- are you working it?
Cheers,
Guy

6981199913_86b2af96ea_b.jpg
6958288739_3b49f39013_b.jpg
7025984357_2b8f0be570_b.jpg

I've used the photos from Ban's postings to show my knives. They include the latest the Ti-Mini Bowie.

You're starting a nice BT collection H! :thumbup: Glad to see you got the hang of posting the pics.

I contemplated keeping that one a few times but alas...I had bills to pay.

I've gotten one more to add. It's a Cord Wrapped Ti-Tac and I've used a similar photo made by Ban. Hard to decide between it and the Mini Bowie but I think the Bowie will ultimately win out.
6878069071_14d0fab17a_b.jpg
I hope this works.

just purchased this little guy

i-jkvFhDT-X2.jpg

i-Q5d9rRj.jpg

cut some leather and boxes with it so far, cuts real real well.
a fine EDT/necker it seems

The flat parsely and basil never stood a chance....

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

Now about that paring knife....... :D

∞

Back