Post YOUR Ban Tang Knife

Thanks Huy, just havin a lil fun :)

ETA: I tried to fit Ban Tang in there, turned out to be too hard. Had to settle for that, or even shorter (at the cost of less light):

cb0d9a2c.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I just added a BT7 recurve to my list.. That is a thing of beauty! amazing.

BT7 came today. UNREAL!! BEST FEELING,FASTEST Blade I've handled!! Thanks,Ban
001-12.jpg

016-3.jpg

019-1.jpg

NMFBM---BANNED---Pic by Ban
5019977002_665dee89e0_b.jpg

:D A BT4 and a blunted pikal for skinning purposes.

The BT4 is (like another guy stated in the bushcraftcontest) hands down the sharpest knife I have ever had :cool: . The ti pikal has a very toothy edge. Really looking forward to use it on this years elkhunt.

Great work Ban, just awsome! :thumbup:

Attachments

• CIMG1463 (640x480).jpg
    CIMG1463 (640x480).jpg
    23 KB · Views: 147
  • CIMG1465 (640x480).jpg
    CIMG1465 (640x480).jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Great knife for edc! Light enough to forget it's in pocket until needed. Thin enough to fit in pocket with a cell phone.:thumbup: Thanks Ban.
Ticlip.jpg

Sweet, looks like the Ti stuff is getting out there :)
Congrats Gomle :thumbup: And, nice wrap, Yardhook! :thumbup:

Yardhook,

Good job on the cordwrap. Nice leather pocket sheath :thumbup: Did you make that as well?

Thanks for the compliments. The handle is still a work in progress, I keep re-wrapping it with different types/diameters of cord to see how the grip feels. The leather pocket sheath took me a while, but it is in finished form.
S1050180.jpg

Works great for pocket carry.

Ban,
You make some absolutely stunning knives. If I ever had the money and an opportunity to purchase one I would be all over it. Keep up the good work!

3rd Generation Pikal :thumbup: Sorry for the shadows, quick shots before heading out for work this morning.

08f89faf.jpg

02445303.jpg

ee441e21.jpg

66ce088a.jpg

Jackhammer

Very cool. Champagne mangos are so good and on cod fillets like that...dam man Im hungry now.

The mango and cod looks yummy! The BT4 don't look too bad either ;)

Thanks guys for the comments. The BT4 and the mangos both performed excellently. The Champagne mango is called the Carabao mango in the Philippines. With my last wife, I purchased 2 hectares of a Carabao mango plantation and had big plans for it but ended up giving it to her in the divorce as foreigners can't own land there. A classic example of "She got the gold mine, I got the shaft".

BT4 olive linen w/ red liners. Ban awesomeness!

Attachments

• IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0317.jpg
    IMG_0317.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0318.jpg
    IMG_0318.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 111
On the trail with our mini-bowies. Photo courtesy of HikingMano.
8e9f0207.jpg

Another not so nice pic from me.
photo5.jpg

Last edited:
Back