1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Post your Becker knives pics here

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by myright, Dec 3, 2008.

1. NixKustoms

NixKustoms Sheath and Knife Maker

Dec 30, 2010
    Micro hammer^^??

2. NikkiR

NikkiR

Apr 2, 2013
    Mjolnir pendant

3. iwouldhurtafly

iwouldhurtafly

Dec 3, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. mrn8

mrn8

Jun 8, 2007
    Ready to handle anything, I see. Nice choices!

5. omenwolf

omenwolf

Jan 5, 2014
    Here is a couple old and an old but new to me Saber 16. All wrapped in Dexwithers amazing kydex.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here is the 16 before and then after stripped and reprofiled to 20* and polished. I cant wait to take out for her maiden run.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    and here is the my old FFG16 that i got some TKC red scales and again Dexwither wrapped in some awesome kydex then givin to my daughter.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  6. kalan850

kalan850 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Sweet setups omenwolf

7. JDMiller

JDMiller

Jul 3, 2015
    Who is "Dexwithers amazing kydex" ?

I googled him, no website for buyin'

8. Aikiguy

Aikiguy

Aug 28, 2013
    Look up coyle outdoors. Dex is a member here; it's his website. Great guy to boot.

9. neffarious

neffarious

Jun 23, 2012
    It says not taking new orders.

10. omenwolf

omenwolf

Jan 5, 2014
    He has been extremely busy lately and he and I have done some trading and whatnot in the past. I was very lucky to get this order in a while ago and he was just able to get it filled. Im sure once his personal stuff calms down he will be able to get back to it.

11. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Did an overnighter last night at the cabin. I used to drink Jack when I was young. I guess I could handle it then. I was at Wally with a bottle of Maker's Mark in hand, and decided to save 10 bucks, and go with the Jack. Should have spent the 10 extra bucks. Got buzzed, but woke up with a damn headache. Anywhos, a few shots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. NCSlice

NCSlice

Feb 22, 2015
    Nice Dubz!
    That 9 has been through it, eh?

13. The Warrior

Mar 11, 2011
    Thanks man. Yeah, it sure has. The nicks came from chopping stuff down in Vermont, and hitting the rocks. Need to sharpen it out. She still works just fine and dandy though.

14. granitestateofmind

granitestateofmind Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 20, 2013
    [​IMG]

Wintergreen, anyone?

15. The Warrior

Mar 11, 2011
    You got a good deal on that. That was a relist too. I had the original bookmarked, but wanted to save money. The original listing had someone that backed out, and I guess everyone thought it sold.

16. granitestateofmind

granitestateofmind Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 20, 2013
    This is actually the one I already had....the one I just got from the Exchange hasn't arrived yet. But it is one of my most favorite Beckers....and I thought it deserved a friend. I think I did get a pretty good deal, too....should be here tomorrow, Odin's Day, or Thor's Day.

17. The Warrior

Mar 11, 2011
    It was a good deal. Hopefully you'll get it by Frigga's day fo sho.

18. bearfacedkiller

bearfacedkiller

Jan 23, 2014
    [​IMG]

19. B.Mauser

B.Mauser KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 22, 2011
    Nice pic! Love how you caught the chunks flying. My nalgene has a bunch of scratches inside from doing the same thing.

20. NCSlice

NCSlice

Feb 22, 2015
    Awesome pic! That's really cool!
    I missed it at first, thought, ok...that's pretty cold there...
    Then saw the chunks flying!