Post your Becker knives pics here

Becker bk2 getting it done!

IMG_20160303_152341_zps896rgkvr.jpg

Here Is my bk2 just got it back from being parkerized. Thanks to Murph (Murphnuge) for the sheath

Hey Myright...

Love to see those babies being USED.....As Gibbsy would say good-o....nice pics!!!

All Best...

ethan
Ethan,

Thanks for giving us such great designs. I lost my entire collection to theft unfortunately. I had 2 Camillus BK7s, a sterile BK2, an XM8 bayonet, and a ton more, several thousand bucks worth.

Unfortunately being on a disability income due to Muscular Dystrophy prevents me from replenishing my collection.

I finally saved up and bought a Ka-Bar BK7 this past year. One of the guys here on the forum read my post about the theft and messaged me this weekend.

He's being generous enough to donate me a signed BK4. It seems like true blue knife and gun guys are some of the greatest people on earth.

I'd like to personally welcome you to the forum. I'm sure we'd all love to hear what you're up to these days. Any new knives on the horizon?

Take care,
Dan

My new Becker Short Sword arrived. I do wish they actually did make a true short sword. I would buy two in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Back