Post your Becker knives pics here

Just picked this. BK5 cut the stem.
U5qTIbgh.jpg

You know you split that log with an axe, and placed your shiny little blade in there gently for the photo. ;)

Sad face. BK9 arrived today but shipping it back for a replacement. The tip grind was pretty poorly done. But.....I like all the rest! It’s hard putting it back in the box hahaha!

Happy face. Second BK16 also arrived. It’s perfect!

Anxious face. BK7 shipped to two wrong addresses. Tracking states rerouted to correct address.

Pics to follow!

Sad face. BK9 arrived today but shipping it back for a replacement. The tip grind was pretty poorly done. But.....I like all the rest! It’s hard putting it back in the box hahaha!

Anxious face. BK7 shipped to two wrong addresses. Tracking states rerouted to correct address.

Pics to follow!
Hopefully it all works out in the end :thumbsup:

Pics to follow!

The King will find its way to your hand. It cannot be stopped! :D

Pics to follow!
Did you order the Bk9L or Bk9R? The grind angle is different if your left or right handed:D

Back