Post your Becker knives pics here

IMG_2103.jpg

Just got these in recently. I removed the paint from both with the BK5 getting some new scales. Haven't had either in quite a while and forgot how much I liked them. The -9 really is "the King" of the big blades. BK7 is next and I have another set of micarta scales ready for it. Thanks to 91Bravo for helping me out answering questions. Your a good dude Jonny.

Last edited:

91bravo

Gold Member
View attachment 1376067

Just got these in recently. I removed the paint from both with the BK5 getting some new scales. Haven't had either in quite a while and forgot how much I liked them. The -9 really is "the King" of the big blades. BK7 is next and I have another set of micarta scales ready for it. Thanks to 91Bravo for helping me out answering questions. Your a good dude Jonny.
Looks good! If had known, I’d have sent you a set for your BK9!

GeofS

“Nostra-bladus”
Platinum Member
Fourth of July baby back rib patina...
tLwOafM.jpg
Two weeks later and I’m amazed at how this patina developed, just stropped these...
pH9aWp3.jpg

Centuriator

Gold Member
The USPS gods smiled down on me and my BK9 arrived a day *ahead* of schedule. I'm impressed and blown away by the quality and frankly, darn it, the nylon sheath ain't too shabby either. It's pretty darn sharp right out of the box. I am replacing the scales with dark red/black G-10 material. Will post a pic of it after that happens.

So, now it's official...I'm a BK owner.

BK(.jpg

The Warrior

Insane Viking
So how can I get me one of those cool Beckerhead logo things?
First, become a Beckerhead...

I made that with the free GIMP program. Sorta like photoshop, but much less options. Definitely a learning curve. That was a photo of an actual BK9 I used, then, of course, use a photo of a BK2 for the one.

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC