Post your Becker knives pics here

Fourth of July baby back rib patina...
tLwOafM.jpg
What kind of wood is that sticking block GeofS. Pretty neat looking:thumbsup:

IMG_2103.jpg

Just got these in recently. I removed the paint from both with the BK5 getting some new scales. Haven't had either in quite a while and forgot how much I liked them. The -9 really is "the King" of the big blades. BK7 is next and I have another set of micarta scales ready for it. Thanks to 91Bravo for helping me out answering questions. Your a good dude Jonny.

Last edited:
View attachment 1376067

Just got these in recently. I removed the paint from both with the BK5 getting some new scales. Haven't had either in quite a while and forgot how much I liked them. The -9 really is "the King" of the big blades. BK7 is next and I have another set of micarta scales ready for it. Thanks to 91Bravo for helping me out answering questions. Your a good dude Jonny.
Looks good! If had known, I’d have sent you a set for your BK9!

The USPS gods smiled down on me and my BK9 arrived a day *ahead* of schedule. I'm impressed and blown away by the quality and frankly, darn it, the nylon sheath ain't too shabby either. It's pretty darn sharp right out of the box. I am replacing the scales with dark red/black G-10 material. Will post a pic of it after that happens.

So, now it's official...I'm a BK owner.

BK(.jpg

Back