Post your Becker knives pics here

So how can I get me one of those cool Beckerhead logo things?
First, become a Beckerhead...

I made that with the free GIMP program. Sorta like photoshop, but much less options. Definitely a learning curve. That was a photo of an actual BK9 I used, then, of course, use a photo of a BK2 for the one.

The USPS gods smiled down on me and my BK9 arrived a day *ahead* of schedule. I'm impressed and blown away by the quality and frankly, darn it, the nylon sheath ain't too shabby either. It's pretty darn sharp right out of the box. I am replacing the scales with dark red/black G-10 material. Will post a pic of it after that happens.

So, now it's official...I'm a BK owner.

View attachment 1382716
Congrats on a GREAT KNIFE! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The USPS gods smiled down on me and my BK9 arrived a day *ahead* of schedule. I'm impressed and blown away by the quality and frankly, darn it, the nylon sheath ain't too shabby either. It's pretty darn sharp right out of the box. I am replacing the scales with dark red/black G-10 material. Will post a pic of it after that happens.

So, now it's official...I'm a BK owner.

View attachment 1382716
My favorite Becker. All hail the KING! :thumbsup:

It's just a flesh wound...

JDWUSeL.jpg

What the heck is it about the 4? I use my 9 on wood processing nearly exclusively, but on occasion break out the 4. There's just something about that blade...:thumbsup:

It is a cool blade. I should use mine more.

I gave my 4 to my brother he isn't a knife guy but was along once cutting wood and I was just comparing some choppers and he got those "kid on Christmas morning" eyes and a smile on his face when he gave it a swing ... or 10.

Ive been using my 9 pretty exclusively in the woods. I think ive only used the 4 a few times at home for some firewood. I really like the 4 and want to use it more but im having a good time with the 9.

Back