Post your Becker knives pics here

Camillus 7
50226471271_21fde81189_c.jpg

Itโ€™s so Pretty :thumbsup::thumbsup: Beautiful Wood :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks man, Brazilian ironwood scales, made by Tommythewho. I waited a long time to purchase just the right pair, with even looking wood grain on each side.

My Beckers!

The Cams!
The BK1 Brutewas both my first Becker and my first โ€œbigโ€ knife aka chopper.
Then I purchased the BK9 Combat Bowie used from somebody but it was โ€œNIBโ€ and was โ€˜sterile!โ€™
The Necker BK11 was next and carried a LOT! It has found its way back into my pocket as an EDC with the new micarta scales.
The BK7 Combat Utility was bought new as a โ€˜clearanceโ€™ item at Sportsmans Warehouse as the local store was closing. They had two or three more and I wished I had had the cash to buy them all at the time.
ZQhRSQw.jpg

Last edited:
The Kabars!
I only had two Kabar Beckers going into 2020!
The BK4 Machax was purchased because I like the looks and feel of a kukri.
The BK14 EsKabar was purchased because I liked the Neckers blade, but didnt care for the butt of the handle (that has changed with the addition of micarta scales, see post above!)
The additions came after Vik was gracious enough to get a BK16 into my hands! It turned into an order for both a new BK16 and BK18 for myself! The other BK16 ended up in my sonโ€™s possession! LOL!
Since these tweeners were so nice, I ordered a BK10 Crewman.
Then I tried ordering a BK2 Campanion on sale and added a BK13 Remora to the order, unfortunately the BK2 was out of stock by the time they wentto fill my order! :(
nqdlR2Q.jpg

Last edited:
That looks a lot like the shape of the Ka-Bar Cutlass only bigger and with a choil ... and of course a better handle with the Becker micarta.

The shape looks a lot like the bark river bravo machete in 1-V but thicker and more handle. I love that blade shape. That could probably edge out my condor bushcraft parang for my favorite blade shape.

Back