Post your CRK carry knife for today.

Full pockets while riding up Pikes Peak today
==========
Some other neat stuff has really been kicking CRKs out of my pockets lately but these two still get lots of carry time.
i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

Yes it is. Love the Zaan but can't get past the sore thumb. :)
Maybe I'll give it another go in the future.

Mine had to go away for work at CRK. My thumb is currently getting reacquainted with its ‘Zaan. I think they’re arguing...

My Sebenza 25 Micarta helped make dinner today. Family is out of town and I’m trying to be semi-healthy when I can so shrimp stir fry on bachelor night. Now I can eat and binge watch the Alone series in peace.

8D6D4C37-626B-4FC9-B722-493414441074.jpeg
7C97A4AD-0D72-4354-A056-4E2879F9F6FF.jpeg

tell us more about the other knives!

Left to right:
  • CRK Pro Solider with custom walnut scales; always around my neck when on the motorcycle or hiking
  • CRK Small Inkosi with natural micarta and Millit clip; was one of my constant carry items until the next knife kicked it out of my tiny belt sheath a few days ago :oops:
  • Victorinox Tinker modded by SAKModder
  • Hinderer XM Slippy; I have a two of these and they have quickly become some of favorite users
  • Les George ESV; kicked a small 21 micarta Insingo out of my pocket (yes, I currently carry no CRKs daily :eek:)
  • Small Victorinox with custom mammoth bark scales
  • Graham Hawkit
  • LionSteel Shuffler in the pocket organizer

Full pockets while riding up Pikes Peak today
==========
Some other neat stuff has really been kicking CRKs out of my pockets lately but these two still get lots of carry time.
i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

I always enjoy your photos, photoman12001 photoman12001 . Imagine my pure enjoyment to see one of "my pieces" out in the wild. Pikes Peak, nonetheless! (I'm in Colorado). Thank you for posting these.

A little hike with a few companions. It’s nice to live near the Rockies and Pikes Peak but Palmer Park in the middle of Colorado Springs offers nice hiking right in the middle of town in the shadow of the big mountain.

That CRK Professional Solider with custom walnut scales is my go-to hiking/motorcycle neck knife.

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

Back