1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Post your examples of "Reputation Point Abuse"

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by geothorn, May 31, 2005.

1. m1marty

m1marty

Sep 5, 2004
    Not sure your opinion on things but I am of the mind that "please" doesn't equal "an order". Your milage may vary though. ;)
    I would suggest leaving it be. No good will come of this, I can almost promise that. Please don't take that as a threat, just food for thought. You went from green to red back to a good bit of green here in the last few months. Now you seem to be on the downward slide again...... :confused:

zinn1348 likes this.
  2. Mike G

Mike G

Jul 15, 2000
    Geothorn;

What did Spark have to say to you when you called him?

Is there a problem with your understanding of what I posted earlier?

You have only a few remedies in this situation. One of them is Calling the owner of this place on the phone, and having a discussion with him. Remember, you are complaining of a coward annonymously dinging you. In comparison, you are annonyously complaining of a system that the owner of BFC has put in place, per his own policy. Grow some balls, quit being a coward yourself, and get Spark on the phone, and tell him personally what you think. He isn't going to waste his time reading this crap, so all of your posturing is a waste of your time. Did you also miss what I told averageguy?

On the other hand, you also have the ability to either buy a Platinum membership,so you can see who is dinging you, or, you can leave Bladeforums and go someplace else where the rules and policies match your way of thinking.

Now, we are tired of hearing you complain. Get your ass on the phone with Spark, and complain directly to the owner. Let's see if you have what it takes to stand up to the owner, without being a coward.

zinn1348 and Frank like this.
  3. Everybody rile him up some more, he's not entertaining now...

I would really like to hear what Spark has to say also. ;)

4. jackthelad

jackthelad

Feb 21, 2005
    Hey Mods, I HAD to sign up and buy a Gold Membership after reading this thread! I will support any site that gives me this much entertaining reading! Keep up the good work! I was a reg. user and after reading all of this thread, I absolutely had to join! If nothing else, this thread put me "over the edge" and made me realize I absolutely had to support BladeForums! :)

numberthree, zinn1348, ronsec and 2 others like this.
  5. geothorn

geothorn Banned by Moderators Banned

Sep 21, 2004
    I'm sorry that this thread confuses you so much, fixer27. Perhaps if you read the whole thread, your understanding could be improved?

No. Anonymous negative points are fine, just as they are. The big gripe I have is confined to anonymous negative Reputation Point dings combined with anonymous negative comments. If someone isn't man enough to publicly discuss/debate/argue their disagreement with me, then why should they be allowed to disagree with me from secrecy? It seems very unnecessary to me.

Sorry, again, that you're confused. An anonymous negative ding is fine. My contention is that an anonymous negative ding, combined with an anonymous negative comment, should be required to come with that person's BladeForums membername.

No. Gee, it's a drag to have to fight against your confusion. I'm stating that if someone is allowed to give a negative ding along with a negative comment, then they should be required to sign it, and therefore take responsibility for it. If they cannot stand up, front and center, to take responsibility for their negative comment, then what right should they have to make it?

LOL...you are so confused that I'm questioning why I'm even bothering to reply.

I don't think that I should be required to pay in order to find out who is leaving me anonyomus negative Reputation Point dings combined with negative comments. Since the original negative ding came along with this negative comment "At lest he supports this place." I daresay that I wouldn't have received the negative ding and comment if I were a paying member. This is why you should have read this thread before you piled on.

This point that you've made, however, brings up another consideration. Perhaps all of the moderators and paying members in this thread, disagreeing with me, aren't supporting and defending the coward, but, rather, they are supporting a paid member function. The argument going: "If all Registered Users were enabled to see who was leaving them negative dings along with negative comments, then that would be one less reason for them to pay for a membership that allows them to see who is dinging them and leaving negative comments."

No one has stepped up to give me that as a "reason," rather than all of the insults and dings I've received, but, it seems like feasible explanation.

No. I don't give a rat's derriere about my Reputation Points. Do you really think that I'd have started this thread, let alone continued this thread for so long, if a few/many red chicklets bothered me? Reputation Points are cheap, and otherwise useless things. I'm willing to lose Reputation Points in a fight over honor. Cowards have no honor. They take cheap shots then run away and hide in anonymity.

Indeed, I don't think that there's any necessity for the Reputation Point System at BladeForums, at all. However, I'm not attempting to get rid of the Reputation Point System, I'm only trying to change it so that there are less hard feelings involved. If someone cannot discuss/debate/argue their disagreement with me, in a forum, then why are they allowed to take cheap shots in the form of an anonymous negative ding combined with a negative comment? Why does BladeForums allow, support and defend cowardice?

Sorry, again, that your confusion seems to be blocking your understanding.

I don't give a damn about BladeForums having the Reputation Point System, only that the current way that the Reputation Point System works, at least for "Registered Users," allows cowards to anonymously negatively ding people and leave negative comments. I can't see how allowing cowards to take pot shots with impugnity is good for BladeForums, but it is being allowed and being defended.

fixer27, up until now, I'd had a very favorable impression of you. That is one thing that I'll admit to having been wrong about.

Before posting to any thread, with as many misunderstandings as you have with this one, you should first read the thread, then post. I feel that I've made my position crystal clear in this argument, yet your post leads me to believe that you haven't even read the thread.

I don't know what your definition is, of "pander/pandering," but I don't think I've pandered to anyone in this thread, let alone to receive a Reputation Point for it. Maybe I'm "pandering" for dings? That seems to be the way things are going. :)

As far as what "suspendatur per collum" has to do with this thread, I don't know. What on earth does "let him be hanged by the neck" have to do with anything? You may want to explain why you've interjected violence into this thread. This thread hadn't degraded that far, until your post.

GeoThorn

6. geothorn

Sep 21, 2004
    I'm glad that you're enjoying it. I can't think of a better cause for which to lose Reputation Points. ;)

Attempting to banish cowardice from BladeForums is a good cause.

GeoThorn

jiminy likes this.
  7. Cougar Allen

Cougar Allen Buccaneer (ret.)

Oct 9, 1998
    Obviously the software isn't designed to require comments to be signed (and don't hold your breath waiting for the vBulletin people to make that an option) but even if it did, people would still be able to send you a comment using an anonymous email account. It happens all the time, at least for me.

8. geothorn

Sep 21, 2004
    Thanks DaveH! I'm glad that you are at least attempting to understand my position in this thread. Basically, it's the anonymous negative comments that bother me the most, but those are what usually accompany an anonymous negative Reputation Point ding.

LOL Sorry, DaveH, you just lost me there. Are you saying that the more Reputation Points they have, the more petty they are? I have some of the lowest Reputation Points in this thread, but, I'm not the biggest offender as far as throwing insults goes. And, gosh, I've received two "threats" to be put onto the Pirate's Cove PT List, whatever that is, but, it's the guys with more Reputation Points that are doing the intimidation.

No, sorry, I misunderstood you on purpose. I understand that you think that I'm petty, thinking that cowards should be held accountable for what they say. I'm sorry that you, too, also disagree with that contention.

GeoThorn

9. Get ye to the Cove!

Good man, green chiclets sent your way.

Shower this man with green meanies :D .

10. ronsec

ronsec

Sep 13, 2002
    Congrats! Greenies sent your way!

11. Mike G

Mike G

Jul 15, 2000
    Just as I have suspected, Geothorn is trying to ignore what I have said.

You ren't really trying to effect change, are you,geothorn. All you want to do is hear (or read) your incessant babble.

I didn't think you had the balls to call Spark. Just like averageguy. You both are redundant windbags.

Quit wasting our time.

12. fixer27

fixer27

Nov 17, 2004
    I was merely expressing what I thought were your main concerns A summary
    and a question if you will. and the sus. per. col. was merely saying that if
    you are wrong then the tide of red chiclets will turn into a flood of red.
    And for my .02 cents it is my opinion that you should buy a membership
    that way if you care that much about it you can "see" who is dinging you
    while supporting the site at the same time (monetarily that is) but that
    is my opinion.

And BTW yesss I was poking fun at you :p Is this stuff really that important?

13. LaBella

LaBella ←JerzeeDevil→ Moderator

Jan 12, 2003
    i need more chiclets!

i would call spark in a heartbeat, whats all this about then..though anyways?

cheer up folks ,this isnt the special olympics ....because complainers would have won that and been on the short bus home!

roflmao,

ron l

Esav Benyamin likes this.
  14. jackthelad

jackthelad

Feb 21, 2005
    Dude- Keep it up and I am GOING PLATINUM BABY!!!! :D

Frank likes this.
  15. averageguy

averageguy Banned BANNED

Jun 10, 1999
    "I didn't think you had the balls to call Spark. Just like averageguy. You both are redundant windbags."

I'm confident I have all the balls you have my friend. I'm also confident Spark will have a chance to view these threads at some point if he hasn't allready.

jiminy likes this.
  16. GigOne

GigOne

Nov 27, 1999
    I can't believe that I actually read through this mass of BS ! And over ONE little red square. :rolleyes:

Negative rep point without comments vs. negative rep point with comments. Hmmmmm. . . .interesting thought process. :yawn: I'm of the opinion that a little red square (with or without comments) simply meant that the receiver is full of BS ! But that's just me. ;)

I'm sure that the person that brainstormed the idea/process actually considered the a name/signature tag. I would even venture to say that one of the reasons that it doesn't exist is that it prevents "retaliation." Or in this case, looooooong. . . . .drawn out. . . .and boring public "discussion/debate/arguement" between the giver and the receiver over a BS comment ! :rolleyes:

What's more humorous. . . .you make the statement, in the original thread, "I'm cheap, so I'm using the text file copy~paste method." Yet, you got PO'd when someone calls you "cheap" (my interruption on, "At least he supports this place.") in the neg rep comment. :D

Well golly gee. . . .I wonder how that "discussion/debate/arguement" would turn out ?

*geothorn*: I am not cheap ! blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS

*Giver of neg rep point* Yes you are !

*geothorn*: blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS

*Giver of neg rep point* :yawn: But. . . . .

*geothorn*: Really, I'm not cheap ! blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS

:yawn: :rolleyes:

Frank, m1marty and fixer27 like this.
  17. T. Erdelyi

T. Erdelyi Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    Gig, I got everything except what came after,
    Could ya please repeat it? :rolleyes:

18. GigOne

GigOne

Nov 27, 1999

:( I didn't think that my post was that entailed and hard to decipher. :(

But T. . . . just for you:

"blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS blah blah blah trivial BS yak yak yak more trivial BS."

:D

19. Mike G

Mike G

Jul 15, 2000
    I sure hope he does.

Then he'll see what BS the mods have to deal with.

Better yet, call him on the phone, and point it out.

Let us know what he says.

20. geothorn

Sep 21, 2004
    Why do you say that? Just because I haven't responded to you, as yet, that somehow means that I'm ignoring you? You're wrong. It's just like the logic that the USA PATRIOT ACT *must* protect America against terrorists because there haven't been any further terrorist attacks since 9/11/01. There may be other reasons (like thousands) that no other terrorists have attacked in America, but that the USA PATRIOT ACT is the only reason is terribly illogical.

The most incessant babbling seems to come from those protecting and defending the cowards. :) My opposition in this thread is hurling insults, obfuscating my argument, and threatening me with being placed on the Pirate's Cove PT List. No good, direct arguments as to why cowards shouldn't be required to stand up for the BS that they say, from anonymity.

Do you like how cowards do things? I would have generally thought that BladeForums members hate cowardice, and those that indulge in it and defend it. How wrong that thought was, on my part.

I really don't have any need to call Spark, CODE3. Spark is one of the ever-so-generous red mark givers, and, at least he signed his name to it. I think that Spark's red mark against me, in this thread, is enough information for me to detect Spark's position.

Also, if you have read this thread, I'd prefer the yelling and shouting and insulting to be out in the open, rather than in private, so that those involved will be seen for the cheap shots that they take. Thanks for your voluntary co-operation in revealing your true self. ;)

You like insulting people, don't you? I'm sorry that you like reacting in name-calling and insults rather than having discussions and arguments in which the participants respect each other. I don't know you and, as far as I know, we haven't been in any threads together, so, where the strength in your opinion of me, from the narrow scope of this thread, comes from, I know not.

At least I am not one to stoop to name calling, in the midst of a losing argument. You and I differ there, too.

I'm not wasting your time. You're the one choosing to read this thread and reply to it. :)

You could just write a thread showing your great admiration for cowardice and stop wasting your own time.

GeoThorn