Post your favourite photo of your Traditional knife

I'm no photographer and I only use my cheap phone, but here are some photos I like best.
FnfZo5x.jpg
x8X3fDB.jpg

kA63vAO.jpg

akxwR4T.jpg
BVwKsQA.jpg

kIrHStB.jpg

bu3bKBM.jpg
mvsd4TT.jpg

aue6ML1.jpg

Looks like I really like a black and white filter :rolleyes:

The one on the right is the first release (2010) NF #72 in red stag, my most cherished knife. Here you go!

F4fMtyY.jpg

ik0xkG4.jpg
Thank you for the additional pics! I can see why that 72 is your most cherished! The angle of your pic in your original post really gives a good look at how gnarly that stag is - and uniform on both sides. Really doesn't get any better than that! Bravo

I seem to remember you had a picture of an old harness jack on a fence or something I would like to see again if you can find it.
I think these are the ones your thinking of, plus a pic of it in some old bridles and such.
wKTuCuf.jpg

oHJBx58.jpg

tgCyolA.jpg

I took these with the sunset behind me, the light had changed quite a bit in a few minutes between taking the first pic to the last. For the better I think ;)
UVXR1Mr.jpg

Not mine, but a favorite. What are the chances I’ll ever get my hands on one? Or that they’ll come back around? Any covers. I assume the same probability as catching a unicorn in the wild or lightning in a bottle. :D

A7CF8115-ECEB-40A4-97F6-C2E47A283FD2.jpeg

Back