Post your GEC Collection

Colors are great! I'll have to get my crew together in their dress clothes to get a family picture too!

Cool. You have a nice group of 66s, 56s, 78s, and a 48. Which is your favorite pattern?

Very nice, steelhog, lots of multi-blades, which is also my preference. My only real collection is of the #53 Cuban Stockman:
I'm three short of having them all. My signature line in red lists the ones I need.

a3Nn8Gc.jpg

Very nice, steelhog, lots of multi-blades, which is also my preference. My only real collection is of the #53 Cuban Stockman:
I'm three short of having them all. My signature line in red lists the ones I need.

a3Nn8Gc.jpg
Dang - now that’s a collection! How long did that take to build up?

a3Nn8Gc.jpg

That is quite the display, Jeff! I didn't even know they made that many!:eek:

a3Nn8Gc.jpg
Amazing collection Jeff. Question. There are three empty spaces on the top row and one empty space on the bottom row. What does the extra open space represent?

The #56 is a really nice pattern. It is probably the best "pocket-riding" pattern I've had.
It sure is. I have actually thought about snagging a few more and trying to get someone to do custom micarta or G10 scales.

Thanks guys! I bought my first one in 2008, so it's been over 10 years. The space in the top row separates the 2 Tidioutes on the right from the GEC and Northfields in wood on the left of the gap. The one acrylic on the bottom row to the right of the gap is an SFO from Painted Pony.

Got the GEC bug a few months back and now have a growing collection. Calling on others to post your collection big or small!

https://imgur.com/gallery/EoTPZz7

a3Nn8Gc.jpg
All nice guys, but Holly Batman Jeff!!!:eek::eek::eek: Very IMPRESSIVE:cool::cool::cool:

Back