Post your GEC Collection

Since "Photomuckit" decided to screw things up, I'm certain all my pic links are broken. I had to switch photo-hosting service. Add a lengthy absence to the mix and it's time I tried to fix things.

The state of the collection as it is;

GqPYxJN.jpg

Haven't added much, and even sold off a few duplicates. I've been following other pursuits, and kinda holding out for special 25s.
Very IMPRESSIVE collection:cool::thumbsup:

Copying and pasting my contribution to the photo request thread.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...s-photo-requests.975391/page-52#post-18180841

Ok. I’ve always wanted to do this, and I think this is as close as I am going to get, as I’ve mostly lost the desire to track down what is missing (21, 28, 42, 45, 61, 63, 64, 65 - have a 65 but it missed the photo op; had a 61 but it’s gone).
View attachment 1010060
View attachment 929064
Top: 06, 09, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 22, 23, 25, 26, 33, 35, 36, 38, 43, 46, 47, 48, 53, 54, 55, 56
Bottom: 57, 62, 66, 68, 71, 72, 73, 74, 76, 77, 78, 79, 81, 82, 83, 85, 89, 92, 98, 99
Mike, thanks for showing your collection, it's great to see all those GECs together in one group. I've not seen or heard of a more complete collection in private hands. Very interesting, thanks again.

Last edited:
I do have a few other GEC knives besides Charlie's SFO's..... most of the `06 knives, Churchills and the latest Gunstocks but I do have pretty much all of Charlie's SFO's!!:D WAY to many for a photo.....they would all be tiny!

Dave

Text Duncan Thursday and told him I had to child proof our house as our great niece was coming to visit. I put all my knives from my end table into knife rolls, so here are three I have completed. I apologize for poor lighting and not removing them from the rolls themselves, it was hard enough just organizing these three:eek:

15's
SwVsPi.jpg

Assorted other's
lnqM83.jpg

7N50CW.jpg

Will replace these pic's with better (clearer) ones later.

Text Duncan Thursday and told him I had to child proof our house as our great niece was coming to visit. I put all my knives from my end table into knife rolls, so here are three I have completed. I apologize for poor lighting and not removing them from the rolls themselves, it was hard enough just organizing these three:eek:

15's
SwVsPi.jpg

Assorted other's
lnqM83.jpg

7N50CW.jpg

Impressive lineup, Paul!

15's
SwVsPi.jpg

Assorted other's
lnqM83.jpg

7N50CW.jpg

There sure are a lot of very nice ones to have in those 2 bottom roles . The 15's are good ones that are just taken for granted but my eyes search the bottom 2 rolls and there are just too many great ones to mention . Lots and lots of Eye Candy my friend WOW . I just can not stop looking them over !!! :):(:confused::cool::p:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Those pictures are worth the price of admission .

Paul, as was said before... very impressive little group you have there!!:)
Just curious my friend, if you don't mind... is there one missing that you'd love to happen upon, maybe even searching for???

There sure are a lot of very nice ones to have in those 2 bottom roles . The 15's are good ones that are just taken for granted but my eyes search the bottom 2 rolls and there are just too many great ones to mention . Lots and lots of Eye Candy my friend WOW . I just can not stop looking them over !!! :):(:confused::cool::p:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Those pictures are worth the price of admission .
Paul, as was said before... very impressive little group you have there!!:)
Just curious my friend, if you don't mind... is there one missing that you'd love to happen upon, maybe even searching for???

Thanks Harry and James, it's a passion many here share and also an investment I enjoy, both monetary and the time:thumbsup:, I do love the hunt;)

James, there are a few (many actually) that I've traded/sold that I would love to have back but to name two they would be the red jigged bone and ebony Radio Jacks I once owned. Others would be a few 77's I parted with:oops:

Since "Photomuckit" decided to screw things up, I'm certain all my pic links are broken. I had to switch photo-hosting service. Add a lengthy absence to the mix and it's time I tried to fix things.

The state of the collection as it is;

GqPYxJN.jpg

Haven't added much, and even sold off a few duplicates. I've been following other pursuits, and kinda holding out for special 25s.
Very, very impressive!! Is that row of yellow model 25's? I haven't seen many yellow GEC's (I am a newbie), I think you have the market covered.:D Also, what are you displaying your knives in? Looks extremely nice.
Larry

Dayam Paul!!! Thats amazing, and to think - those are just the GEC's this man has ..:eek::eek:

Just a thought..... There MUST be someone out there who has a Charlie Campagna 981316 SFO Cattle Knife, Charlie himself as well as Dave Gentry doesnt either, the two guys of all should have one for their near 100% full collection- the Father of the TC's himself doesnt have one..:(

15's
SwVsPi.jpg

Assorted other's
lnqM83.jpg

7N50CW.jpg

quite the hoard there Paul!

Back