Post your Spyder Pics

43106692ag.jpeg

Thought I'd have to wait awhile before I found this one but it just popped up on the Exchange. So, I had to buy it. :)

DRDXujR.jpg

8aAaQ4H.jpg

It's a KnifeWorks exclusive CF/Ti S90V Millie which joins the KnifeWorks exclusive CF M390 that just bought last week and, at least for now, completes my Millie collection.

RsUbRks.jpg

Gz4ocJC.jpg

The knives show, from top to bottom, are:

1) CF S390 PE (C36CFTIP)
2) CF M390 PE (C36CFM390P)
3) G10 S30V PE (C36GP)
4) G10 DLC S30V PE (C36GBKP)
5) G10 DLC S30V PS (36GBKPS) - PS blades discontinued in 2013 for the GBK and G models)
6) Ti S30 S30V PE (C36TIP)
7) Fluted Ti S30V S30V PE (C36TIF)

The only other Millies that I currently want to buy are the earlies ATS-34 (PE/SE) versions w/the 2 screw clips. I've seen a few come and go but nothing that I wanted to buy yet.

Parts Swap 4V Para 3
St. Nick's Exclusive Para 3 LW DLC 4V (blade donor), CQI Para 3 DLC S45VN(all black liners & hardware donor),
Orange Med/Coarse peel-ply G-10 Skinny Mod scales from SDK, with a Racing Red Rit dye job, & LynchNW clip.

Last edited:
I have a very interesting Spydie, a linerless, pin-and-Phillips construction G-10 Civilian in ATS-55 steel. The clip is squared, not rounded off or "spoon" yet. From what I have read, this version was very, very limited and I managed to snag one! Besides this specific version, ATS-55 Civvies were only made from about 1996-2000 or so, according to my info. If Sal Glesser Sal Glesser or anybody could give me the skinny on this particular old model?

@ Hashishiin - check Spydiewiki .... C12 Civilian

Thank you my mane, I have looked there, and it is seemingly C12GS, linerless, ATS-55.

There is somebody better at identification, who says that this is an unlisted model because they took so long to catalog Civvies, only in 2000 did they start doing so, but honestly, mine seems to fit in with that one described.
EDIT: clips do not match. Supposedly, the first ATS-55 came with a half-moon clip, mine has old-school 3 screw clip. My model is not listed, with it's steel and screw type, unless it is a franken-Civilian.

Last edited:
Back