Post your Spyder Pics

V-toku2 Delica

mvKQxr1l.jpg

Just got my Maxamet PM2 and these beautiful blue/purp Metonboss scales, and this blue Lil Matriarch (which is the sharpest out of box Spydie I've had) to add to my reverse-S collection!! Amazing! I wanna put some wooden flower scales on the Maxamet as a forever-cutting gentleman folder, and put a tougher steel on the Titanium, but I am at a loss which between BD1N, S45, REX 45 and Cruwear! Maybe I need two Cruwear blades! Any rec is helpful.

V-toku2 Delica

mvKQxr1l.jpg
Touche.
EDIT: thought that was an Endura, not a Delica. Whoops. Still thought our kitties looked alike and this is my pimpest Endura to date.

Mickey Yurko x 5x5 reground Endura to the Jan-cliffe profile with the 5x5 PickPocket wave tool on it! Thought this was awesome. Michael Janich also does personal regrinds of Enduras on there called Janduras, Jandelicas and short Yojimbos with regular handles called Chicagojimbos, but they're all meant to be Chicago legal, and no wave, and a serious folder like that needs a wave... which is why I also bought one of these contraptions for my Yojumbo! And PM2! Just to try it. Love the knife, though. Also it has a "recluse", a backspacer/deep carry clip. Very very cool.

Reg. Endura and Yojumbo for reference and my new Z-cut which kind of has a similar profile! Love the Z cut, gf loves it, had to get another.

Just installed PickPocket waves from 5x5 onto my Yojumbo and PM2, next to my Yurco regrind Endura from yesterday. This has perfected the Yojumbo, wow! I love these so far, amazing. Planning on more modding!

Also, because the Endura handle is used for the Matriarch 2, and then I just got the Yojimbo-wharnie style which is like the Yojumbo's answer to the Matriarch 2 (lighter, smaller version on an Endura handle) so I thought this was a cool "evolution" together, like, the Endura can evolve either to the left or the right 😂

Two recently acquired Spyderco Mules.

A MT03 S90V purchased on EB and MT18 S110V received in trade for 1 of 2 MT35 Magnacuts that I purchased upon release directly from Spyderco.

UDkNAG1.jpg

Makes a total of 8 Mules now in my collection:

9bLtlgB.jpg

From top to bottom on the left:

1) M390 (MT11)
2) 20CV (MT23)
3) LC200N (MT25)
4) Magnacut (MT35)

From top to bottom on the right:

5) Z-Max (MT29)
6) S110V (MT18)
7) S90V (MT03)
8) S45V (MT31)

The only other Mules that I'm still looking for are an M4 (MT02) and Elmax (MT13). Saw a couple on EB a while ago but the asking price was too high.

The search continues . . . in the meantime I plan to order some more scales to "clothe" the naked 20CV, S110V and S90V blanks. ;)

Back