Post your Spyder Pics

Hey, didn't wanna make this its own thread, but could anyone tell me which model Clipit this is, exactly? Serrated G-2 Stainless, I am inclined to think that it is a C26 Snap-It Clipitool but the Spydiewiki does not list a black (FRN?) handle with no insert. The guy who is selling it to me called it a Salt. Anyone have any ideas?

Which PM2 is that? K390? The cobalt looks really beautiful, just the same as the K390-blue appeals to me (but then again, so does the cobalt blue, the mint green, the British Racing Green, various kinds of purple...)

How do you like that knife? I just ordered my first Dragonfly, in K390, but also a Wharncliffe. I imagine its a big little cutter, a step up from the Manbug.
Hello, it’s actually a KW 204P Para3…just looks bigger at that pic angle…Objects are larger than they appear 🤣😁

Hey, didn't wanna make this its own thread, but could anyone tell me which model Clipit this is, exactly? Serrated G-2 Stainless, I am inclined to think that it is a C26 Snap-It Clipitool but the Spydiewiki does not list a black (FRN?) handle with no insert. The guy who is selling it to me called it a Salt. Anyone have any ideas?
It is this.

IMG-1599.jpgIMG-1597.jpgIMG-1598.jpg

A quick video I shot of what is probably one of Spyderco’s best looking and most impractical (for a suburbanite at least
;).gif
) folding knife designs, the C196 Mamba. I love this knife!

Not a big deal but my military with satin finish has some cloudy spots on the blade as if someone may have used a mild abrasive on it. At first I thought it might be dirty or a patina, used flitz polish to clean it but that didn’t remove it. It’s not scratched just some dull spots in the finish. Anyone have any suggestions how to bring it back?

you can sort of see it on my pic above, dullness along middle of blade then some discoloration just under spine and near the heel by ricasso.

not sure if a rust eraser would have caused that dullness in the finish or of it’s just from sitting in a box for years. The knife has factory edge and razor sharp so I don’t think it’s from use. S110v is very stain resistant so just trying to figure out what happened and if it’s possible to restore.

Last edited:
Not a big deal but my military with satin finish has some cloudy spots on the blade as if someone may have used a mild abrasive on it. At first I thought it might be dirty or a patina, used flitz polish to clean it but that didn’t remove it. It’s not scratched just some dull spots in the finish. Anyone have any suggestions how to bring it back?

you can sort of see it on my pic above, dullness along middle of blade then some discoloration just under spine and near the heel by ricasso.

not sure if a rust eraser would have caused that dullness in the finish or of it’s just from sitting in a box for years. The knife has factory edge and razor sharp so I don’t think it’s from use. S110v is very stain resistant so just trying to figure out what happened and if it’s possible to restore.

I would use a Dremel with a felt polishing wheel and some metal polishing paste.

I was thinking that too. Maybe with the flitz paste. I just wasn’t sure if that restores the shine on the satin finish. Thanks I’ll give it a go.

Back