Posting fun: Custom Knives and Makers - From A to Z

Someone take care of X please....

Coop

Got you covered Coop. I posted one already, out of order, but I'll post another.

My first mini from a couple years ago....

Xander Holman
US M3 replica 1/5 scale

2011-06-27121530.jpg

-X

Here's one by Don Weiler, who allegedly started making knives in 1952, and who also hails from .... Yuma, Arizona.
DSCN1488.jpg

Here's one by Ram Maramba whose company is Zero Knives.
recoilB.jpg

Here's one by Antonio Banderas from Spain. He's not the same guy who played Zorro. I checked.
attachment.php

attachment.php

DARN THE RED X

Here's another by the same guy, hosted on a different site.
AntonioBanderas7-7-2012.jpg

Last edited:
Alex Daniels---ladies Purse knife in all Mother of Pearl w/ engraving by Joe Mason
medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

This is an example of the work of my good friend,neighbor and mentor Steve Jernigan .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 37
A knife from a very talented Louisiana knifemaker Mr. Fred Durio.....engraving by Bruce Shaw
medium800.jpg

Gorgeous folder by Greg Lightfoot

night_hawk.jpg

Attachments

• night_hawk.jpg
    night_hawk.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 11
Rarely do you encounter his folders, but they are well made. From Dietmar Kressler:

orig.jpg

Coop

From my avatar, a pair of Loveless fighters. I've seen a lot of Loveless knives but the polished Big Horn Sheep on these make them special. The large is a pretty rare 6 1/2" Fighter, the smaller a 4 1/2" Boot.

large.jpg

Jody Muller does some great work, more familiar are his folders. This fixed blade has a Mosaic Damascus blade, Walrus Ivory, Mammoth Ivory spacer and engraving by Jody.

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

Back