1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Posting photos??

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Lil' Foo, Aug 20, 2017.

1. SpyderPhreak

SpyderPhreak Rocketman for hire Platinum Member

Apr 13, 2004
    You're welcome. Yeah, wish Spark would chime in and let us know how it works. o_O

I might just buy a web domain and host my own stinkin' photos. :eek:

Sick and tired of trying to figure out where to go next, and this is the SECOND time I've had this happen now (after Sony Imagestation closed its doors years back and I moved to PB). Don't know if I trust any of these sites anymore, even the pay ones that some have been recommending (like Fototime or Fotki).

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    Mike157 likes this.
  2. Lil' Foo

Lil' Foo

Aug 24, 2006
    That is where it's all headed. You nailed it. Think about all the social media platforms and sites, that are hosting everyone's photos... in multiple instances. But I already have 3 forms of cloud storage... don't need a 4th. Eventually, they'll start linking from your "whatever" cloud platform. It's eveloution... bound to happen

3. bullpin

bullpin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Hi there. Been away for a while. I’m having a problem posting photos , for some reason my phone doesn’t have the “upload a file” option anymore. I used To post pictures this way directly from iPhone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    Are you using the safari browser on your iphone?

And I just noticed your sneaky sig line...seems like a treacherous way to cut in line at the private sale trough, I may have to consider doing something similar... :D

5. lex2006

lex2006 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 20, 2014
  6. Currawong

Currawong Gold Member Platinum Member Gold Member

May 19, 2012
    Is this something to do with a paid membership level?

Regardless, you should still be able to upload a photo to an image hosting website and post the pics from there using the insert image function.