Practical Hunter

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Guys, go to the HI Cantina and check out my Practical Hunter. It really came out beautifully!

Wow! I am not a huge fan of the knife style itself, but your reproduction is spot on, and impressive as hell. Way to go on that :thumbup:

B

Sign me up for one when you start the sign up thread, in case I'm not around to see it.

Don't usually like the look of bolsters but that is a damn fine knife. Love the wenge, such a great feel in the hand.

sarge102_0711-vi.jpg

Nice job!!!

sarge102_0711-vi.jpg

Nice job!!!

FiddlebackForge is the home of a knife-maker. It is the home of an artist, where a classic has been created.

:thumbup:

(It's also the place where a really decent man lives and shares his good will with his family, and the world. Don't meet a lot of those guys in your passage through life. A gift we get sometimes.)

Kis
enjoy every sandwich

Last edited:
Your design. All I did was execute it with whatever smidge of skill I have. The design is what has the spirit!

I already commented on another post but that is awesome Andy, it's one of those knives that I keep having to go back to for another look, I love the blade shape !!!!

It's kismet's shape. I was just competant enough to pull it off.

Back