Prayers for my dieing father...

My prayers are with you Tim. I went through the same thing last November/December, nothing to say about it other than it just sucks.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your father in this most difficult time .

HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS !

Sending smoke up from deep within the Boreal Forest. May the healling begin.

The Lord took my dad home today, very peacefully, with the family gathered around. Though my heart cries, my spirit rejoices.

Thank you all for your prayers and comforting words.

Sorry to hear this Tim.
Prayers and thoughts of you and your family in this time.
"with the family gathered around" May your spirit be at peace knowing that He didn't have to end this Journey to start the next, alone.

Rest in peace, recently my mom past away so I know kinda how you feel...
G2

Again, I'd like to thank you all for your prayers and kind condolences. Dad's funeral included full military honors and the service started with a boatswain pipe, piping him off ("piping aboard" call) followed by "Anchors aweigh". After the flag presentation to my mother, we sang the Navy Hymn.

The family is all doing well as we know that dad has cast off his Parkinson's stricken body, and is born again. There is great peace for us all in that knowledge. Though we grieve for our own loss of him, we rejoice that he is now in a better place in the company of God. He accepted Christ as Lord and Saviour and is now at peace with Him.

Your expressions of caring and kindness here to me and my family are gratefully received and have been of great comfort. Our thanks to you all.

Again, I'd like to thank you all for your prayers and kind condolences. Dad's funeral included full military honors and the service started with a boatswain pipe, piping him off ("piping aboard" call) followed by "Anchors aweigh". After the flag presentation to my mother, we sang the Navy Hymn.

The family is all doing well as we know that dad has cast off his Parkinson's stricken body, and is born again. There is great peace for us all in that knowledge. Though we grieve for our own loss of him, we rejoice that he is now in a better place in the company of God. He accepted Christ as Lord and Saviour and is now at peace with Him.

Your expressions of caring and kindness here to me and my family are gratefully received and have been of great comfort. Our thanks to you all.

Tim, as someone whose father also means a great deal to him, I offer my sincere condolences and find comfort myself in the fact that your faith and that of your family is giving you strength and peace.

May God bless you and your family.

Back