Prayers or good thoughts needed.

Prayers sent from Texas. Darren hope everything comes out well.
Stan

I'm really sorry to hear about this Darren. Good thoughts and wishes to you and your entire family from me.

-d

Darren,

Prayers and thoughts of wellness for have been sent for your Mother.

Guys, I'm not ashamed to say that I shed a few tears reading your posts. Thank you for saying a prayer and sending good thoughts to my mother.

I'm sorry to have to report back that I lost my mother yesterday morning. I know she has gone to a better place, and I don't believe she suffered too much during the intervening time she was on the ventilator. I'm having a hard time dealing with this loss, I've never lost someone close to me before. I'm going to take a few days off to get my head straight while I make funeral arrangements, and will be traveling to Alva, Oklahoma for the burial soon. I know time will heal the pain but she will always be with me in my heart and mind.

As Ed said, it is really great to be part of this knifemaking community, I consider all of you my second family, and I appreciate being able to ask for prayers from my friends, and to be able to express my sorrow on here....I am normally the type to keep things bottled up inside and not show outward emotion, but I'm comfortable enough around you guys to do so. Thank you.

Rudy, I am truly sorry for your loss too, and for all who have gone through something like this in the past and will in the future. It hurts.

Sincerely,
-Darren

darren buddy prayers from from n.y. are coming your way. i know what you are going through. its tough my mom right now is a stones throw away from a ventilater. she has advanced COPD and is currently in respiratory arrest. its hard to watch our moms go through something so bad, my wife and i after both 40yrs old and been together 25yrs and have recieved a miracle, my wife is pregnant with our first son, and the thought of my mom not being here to see him born, makes my heart ache, i hope your mom will be ok,

wow I just got back from the VA hospital and found this update
Darren you have our condolences

As well as you Rudy
hang in there guys God has his plan in the works.

I'll send some smoke up this evening with the sunset, more than once this week.

I'm so sorry to here about your current crisis.I'm not much in the prayer department,but hopefull wishes from the wife & myself to a speedy recovery.
I couldn't even imagine losing my beloved Mother.Good luck brother & don't let go of hope,even if that's all you have left.Kind & hopefull thoughts to you & your family.

Back