Pre-order for the RMD LE is now CLOSED!!!!

Sorry guys, #1 is all mine and comes with one-of-a-kind Tacoflage G10.

Kidding, I guess I drank a bit too much tonight..

Got my order in! Looks like a couple weeks out. At least I'll get another payday before then. :p

Damn nightshift... I missed by about 9 hrs...

O well, I fired off an email anyway :)

It was only yesterday all 300 sold out already? I sent an email either way. Hope I gets mine!

Eric has not posted that preorders are closed yet. I'd keep ordering them until he says stop!

I'm in , i like the thinner ratmandu

I doubt the RMD LE is constructed of thinner stock, WickedBear. I just measured the RMD norcalblacktail satin-finished for me and according to my calipers, the blade is 0.169" thick at the ricasso.

If anyone is sitting on the fence over whether or not to buy one of these, I'd suggest you get off the fence right now and buy one before it's too late. I've got knives that cost far more than than my satin-finished RMD, but it's one of the prides of my collection. You will NOT be disappointed.

Last edited:
Eric has not posted that preorders are closed yet. I'd keep ordering them until he says stop!

I doubt the RMD LE is constructed of thinner stock, WickedBear. I just measured the RMD norcalblacktail satin-finished for me and according to my calipers, the blade is 0.169" thick at the ricasso.

If anyone is sitting on the fence over whether or not to buy one of these, I'd suggest you get off the fence right now and buy one before it's too late. I've got knives that cost far more than than my satin-finished RMD, but it's one of the prides of my collection. You will NOT be disappointed.

Bld, have you used your satin finish RMD yet? How does it hold up, is it very prone to rust without the finish. so a patenia is needed. I know about taking care of knives in the field and high carbon steels but never had a satin finish rat before,

User or saver?

Thanks
Sar

Saver. I bought a 2nd RMD CG to use. And to give you an idea of just how much I like the RMD, it's only the 2nd knife in my collection I have mutliples of. (The other is the venerable Buck 110 Folding Hunter.)

Mark my words. The day will come when the RMD LE will be among the most coveted Bussekin classics. And those who have the foresight to buy them now and put them up will be chortling in their joy when that day comes.

Last edited:
Mark my words. The day will come when the RMD LE will be among the most coveted Bussekin classics. And those who have the foresight to buy them now and put them up will be chortling in their joy when that day comes.

I believe this is a true statement. And pre-order is still open, we haven't sold out yet so if you didn't send an email send one now ratknives@insightbb.com and get in on this great piece.

:D:D

And kudos to you for arranging this, Eric. I assume you have your own stash set aside. You deserve them. :thumbup: :D

Mark my words. The day will come when the RMD LE will be among the most coveted Bussekin classics....will be chortling in their joy....

Agreed.

I think the RMD is already a classic, I chortle everytime I use one. And when they bring out the choiless version it will become legend. :D

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the choiless version, l2lku2. To quote an old saying, if it works, don't fix it. ;) :D

Okay. Eric said I got #3 and #6. Who got my #33? :(

It was kinda funny how many people were early and yet requested a number rather than just the lowest number. Everyone seems to have his/her special number, my personal is #99, but I let that one go to someone else that wanted it so I just have a regular high number also

:D:D

Just emailed my order for 3 of these beauties, Can't wait! This is my first pre order if you can't tell. How long does it usually take from pre order to delivery? Thanks

Back